What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R16 Fri :: Tigers 10 Dragons 21 @ SFS

Round 16 :: Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Forth & Clyde

Juniors
I know the Tigers have some injury problems, we've got a couple also.
Jeremy Smith was originally due back for this match, but is now back in Round 20.
Beau Scott is out for 6 weeks.
Matt Prior is due back.
And we have at least 4 Origin players backing up.

We don't have a great record against the Tigers at the best of times in recent history.
Very nervous about this game, despite the Tigers injury concerns I really think they might trouble us.

I'm the eternal optimist, but we'll need a lot more than a positive attitude. Our completion rates are appalling, Benji just won't run at the line, the odds are that if he's not drifting about throwing inside passes, the outside backs will be trying to deal with his 'exocets' somewhere above their heads. Our play the ball will be slow.

Origin tiredness or not, this could get very ugly for us. The Dragonites are playing sensible, tight, low risk footy, with Bennett using the resources that he has brilliantly. I'm tipping Soward to make huge metres with the ball in his hands, rather than off his boot.

Rovelli

Bench
Voted for the Tigers in the poll and I really do want them to win, and it's definitely possible.

Hard to ignore the Tigers' recent dominance of the Dragons, but with respect to Nathan Brown, the difference between himself and Sir Wayne is like chalk and cheese. Bennett very seldom gets out-coached.

Realistic result is probably the Dragons 1-12.

Bazal

Post Whore
I can't believe we are winning...

I can, Marshall is your opposing 7. He's kicked into the only player in front of him, thrown it into the 19th row, and has just been generally sh*t

EDIT-And as I post this he kicks it straight to Morris with an eleventy three on 2 overlap

Spike

First Grade
Yeah Marshall's passing and kicking game is woeful if you're not the touchie

Latest posts