What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 good thing about Benji Marshell

Crippler

Juniors
he wont have to put up with the rookie of the year JINX that has hampered players like Seers, Mathew Rodwell etc from going onto better things.

vlad

juniors
that's true.

looks like Billy Slater just in front of Brett Firman this year for RotY

innsaneink

Referee
Whats to stop him gettin it next year??

The 1 & only very best thing about Benji??
HES A WESTS TIGER!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

innsaneink

Referee
:( Slater has a great step too , but he's suss in defence! I dont spose that will stop 'em givin it to him.Firman has an attitude problem,the refs dont like him...Micheal Witt from parra ???? :(

Bald Tiger

Juniors
Its hard to see it not going to Slater given his 18 (I think) tries - 15 in Melbourne. He has certainly made more impact than any other rookie.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Firman or Slatter will be Rookie of the year!

Does anyone know how many run on games can you play before your ineligable to be classed a rookie for the following year?

I know you can come off the interchange bench several times before your rookies status is counted but not sure about the starting position :?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Bald Tiger said:
Its hard to see it not going to Slater given his 18 (I think) tries - 15 in Melbourne. He has certainly made more impact than any other rookie.

Tries dont mean anything. Yes, certanly Slater can find the line. But Firman has had a much greater impact, as he has led his entire team around the park. That is itself is a greater achievement IMO compared to Slater's try's.

Latest posts