What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1 Thing That Really Sucks Big Time On SJ Rugby League

Olen

Juniors
The AI never does Interchanges when you play them on 40 minute halves I hope this is changed if there is future versions.
"REALLY REALLY SUCKS"

Easy way I clocked up hours to unlock video footage was I did 80 minute games in NRL or ESL selected to play the game but never played I just let the AI score many tries they wanted cause the hours wont clock up if it's AI vs AI Just go do something else until the game is over an just repeat the process until you have unlocked the cheerleaders Video footage which is all I have to unlock.

rabs

Staff member
Olen said:
The AI never does Interchanges when you play them on 40 minute halves I hope this is changed if there is future versions.
"REALLY REALLY SUCKS"

Easy way I clocked up hours to unlock video footage was I did 80 minute games in NRL or ESL selected to play the game but never played I just let the AI score many tries they wanted cause the hours wont clock up if it's AI vs AI Just go do something else until the game is over an just repeat the process until you have unlocked the cheerleaders Video footage which is all I have to unlock.

I have seen the cheerleaders video and it doesn't warrant 100 hours play or whatever it takes

Goleel

Juniors
AI v AI games don't count to your total hours played.

The comp has interchanged a few times against me in 10 minute halves, but not as often as I do.

ripper

Olen, get a life :lol: It takes like 63 hours to get the 2nd to last video and youve done it the space of what, 3 days?. Ive just unlocked the Eels vs Bulldogs video (Im not playing it hardcore, Ive unlocked all the teams and comps apart from the WCC which Ive just started (Round 2 of the ESL)

PKer-

Juniors
Hes talking about he made a 80 min game and made it him VS the computer, then went out of the room and came back in 80 mins.

subsbligh35

Juniors
Dude way to ruin the fun! Btw it's pretty lame that you did it.

PS Has there even been 150 hours since release date? I don't think so. That's 6 straight days of gaming. I think you are a liar.

And even if you have been doing these 80 min cheating games, when have you had time to play the game?

[furrycat]

Coach
The only problem with the game is scoring a try because you always dive... and so you dive over the line... Only problem I found to be annoying... Other than that, meh.

Olen

Juniors
subsbligh35 said:
Dude way to ruin the fun! Btw it's pretty lame that you did it.

PS Has there even been 150 hours since release date? I don't think so. That's 6 straight days of gaming. I think you are a liar.

And even if you have been doing these 80 min cheating games, when have you had time to play the game?

I dont play the game until after work so pussy cat shut your mouth also it does not take over 100 hours to unlock the last movie and to get the hidden extras is to beat the super team on god mode in single match.

Also one other thing that sucked is in the demo it showed youre kicking progress like 3/4 kick attempts but in the game it does not show this also it should show your percentage kicking rate.