What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R26 | Sun 3pm | Sea Eagles 24-30 Bulldogs | Brookvale

Result: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-man-main.jpg

1. Ben Farrar 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Tony Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Jason King 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Joe Galuvao 13. Chris Bailey

Interchange: 14. Josh Perry 15. Matt Cross 16. George Rose 17. Jamie Buhrer

2010teams-cby-alt.jpg

1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley
8. Chris Armit 9. Michael Ennis 10. Ryan Tandy 11. Michael Hodgson 12. Andrew Ryan [C] 13. Gary Warburton

Interchange: 14. Mickey Paea 15. Blake Green 16. Ben Hannant 17. Ben Barba

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Shayne Hayne and Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis and Paul Holland
Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Toyota Cup Round 26
Sea Eagles v Bulldogs @ Brookvale, Sun 12:45pm

QRL Intrust Super Cup Finals Series - Week One
Sunshine Coast (3rd, MAN) v Mackay (6th, NQL)
Stockland Park, Sat 2:00pm

NSW Cup Round 26
Melbourne (MEL) v Canterbury (CBY) @ Olympic Pk, Sun 1:00pm

nrl2010-r26mancby.jpg

Last edited:

Rovelli

Bench
Manly to secure their spot in the finals with a comfortable win, but it won't be a blowout. Canterbury, whilst very average this year, have at least tried. I wonder what reception Kimmorley will get, given he played for the Northern Eagles.

Daddycool

Juniors
It won't be all that complimentary. I always had the feeling he just went through the motions & was happy to pick up his pay cheque.

Having said that though.... it could be argued that, it was his poor form that contributed to the overall lack of success by the team which eventually led to the joint venture falling over, thus allowing Manly to re-claim the license in their own right.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
It won't be all that complimentary. I always had the feeling he just went through the motions & was happy to pick up his pay cheque.

Having said that though.... it could be argued that, it was his poor form that contributed to the overall lack of success by the team which eventually led to the joint venture falling over, thus allowing Manly to re-claim the license in their own right.

Yeah and the fact he tried to bankrupt the Manly club in order to get his money immediately from the NE debacle. Money Manly had no obligation to pay more than half of. I've hated him since that point. I guess he came from Newie too.

to_ddeath

Coach
Dogs don't go too badly up at Brookie, obviously rank outsiders here but could have more than a point to prove after last nights c**k-up... Hard to tip against Manly, but would like the odds on offer for it.

T.

Garts

Bench
For us to win Lyon is going to need a massive one. We have the players to win but sadly most are not playing great.

Timmah

Staff member
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
Sunday 5 September 2010, 3:00pm AEST - Brookvale Oval
Referees: Shayne Hayne and Gavin Badger; Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis and Paul Holland; Video Referee: Bill Harrigan

Sea Eagles: 1. Ben Farrar 2. Michael Robertson 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Steve Matai 5. Tony Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Jason King 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Joe Galuvao 13. Chris Bailey
Interchange: 14. Josh Perry 15. Matt Cross 16. George Rose 17. Jamie Buhrer
Bulldogs
:
1. Luke Patten 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Bryson Goodwin 6. Ben Roberts 7. Brett Kimmorley 8. Chris Armit 9. Michael Ennis 10. Ryan Tandy 11. Michael Hodgson 12. Andrew Ryan [C] 13. Gary Warburton
Interchange: 14. Mickey Paea 15. Blake Green 16. Ben Hannant 17. Ben Barba

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19908

Manly's Sunshine Coast feeder club in the QLD Cup has reached the finals, while the Bulldogs are just a win away from the minor premiership in NSW Cup. Teams for both their games - http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=19913

Timmah

Staff member
Kite and Watmough both went off at different stages IIRC last Sunday

CMUX

Very interesting game this one.

The Bulldogs will want to try and send Patten and Kimmorley out on a good note after it all went wrong on Monday.

I still think manly will have their last win of the season on Sunday by 4 points.

eagles4eva

First Grade
If that's the case Manly’s preferred starting back row of Choc, Rodney and G Steward all out..

It's scary what it will look like...

Dutchy

Immortal
Watmough has been playing injured for 2 months. He will likely do again as the season is on the line.

Interesting to note, no Lussick, Mauro and co for SCSE. Only Daly and I think Paulo?

MSIH

Bench
Yeah Lussick's been out for a while though. He really mistimed his injuries, he could've been very close to a start.

rupeni_00

Juniors
I can see Manly really hammering us here. The last three matches, their pack have been killing it and if their halves can take control of the game they'll be hard to stop. But in all honesty I think we have the stronger side on paper and hopefully the boys can give one final dig, it'd be good to give Noddy and Patten something to smile about.

Eaglestar

Juniors
i can't see Manly winning this. There 2nd halves all year have been shocking. Add injury and suspensions to that. Bulldogs will wanna finish on a high. Manly may just scrape into 8 if Dragons win only to bundled out anyway.