What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | R8 | Sat | Dragons 38-0 Sharks | WIN Stadium

Result: Dragons v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2010teams-stg-main.jpg

1. Darius Boyd 2. Brett Morris 3. Beau Scott 4. Matt Cooper 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Jamie Soward 7. Ben Hornby (c)
8. Dan Hunt 9. Luke Priddis 10. Michael Weyman 11. Neville Costigan 12. Ben Creagh 13. Dean Young​

Interchange: 14. Jon Green 15. Nick Emmett 16. Trent Merrin 17. Ricky Thorby​

2010teams-cro-alt.jpg

1. Nathan Stapleton 2. Blake Ferguson 3. Dean Collis 4. Taulima Tautai 5. Isaac Gordon 6. Trent Barrett (c) 7. Tim Smith
8. Kade Snowden 9. John Morris 10. Luke Douglas 11. Grant Millington 12. Anthony Tupou 13. Paul Gallen​

Interchange: 14. Luke Harlen 15. Broderick Wright 16. Paul Aiton 17. Siosaia Vave
Reserves: 18. Stuart Flanagan​

2010ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson & Tony De Las Heras
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis & Adam Reid; Video Referee: Russell Smith​

Toyota Cup Round 8
Dragons v Sharks @ WIN Stadium, Sat 5:15pm​

NSW Cup Round 8
Shellharbour (STG) v Windsor (PEN) @ Ron Costello Oval, Sun 3:00pm
Western Suburbs (WST) v Cronulla (CRO) @ Leichhardt, Sat 1:00pm​

nrl2010-r8stgcro.jpg

Last edited:

dragondad

First Grade
You sure about the Sharks wearing the POS black jersey in Wollongong?I know that their home jersey is light coloured and has some white,but cmon that away jersey is tripe!

thommo4pm

Coach
This will be pretty close I think.

The Sharks will want to back up Saturday night's win, and Saints could well be a little flat after yesterday's Anzac Day match.

Timmah

Staff member
You sure about the Sharks wearing the POS black jersey in Wollongong?I know that their home jersey is light coloured and has some white,but cmon that away jersey is tripe!
As you said, their jersey has a fair bit of white and the light blue is almost white in itself. Unless Saints wear Wolverine it'll be black Sharkies for the first time in 2010.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Hopefully Gallen, Douglas, Young, Morris & Nightingale score at least 1 try each for my fantasy team.

k

thnx

buy

petetheileet

First Grade
I dropped Douglas

i picked up Smith, id rather we win by 50 then have Smith score another try though

Jono1987

Juniors
I predict a very dour game on Saturday night. I don't think we'll leave first gear and win by a couple of tries.

Inferno

Coach
Dragons by 6

And by the by, whoever decided WIN should host this match deserves to have their wheels grabbed by Paul Gallen.

Timmah

Staff member
Dragons by 6

And by the by, whoever decided WIN should host this match deserves to have their wheels grabbed by Paul Gallen.
The NRL wrote the draw, the government funding dictated that WIN needed to be used first half 2010 in order to get construction started. 'Dogs game against Saints was in the same boat :(

dragondad

First Grade
Dragons by 6

Sucked in,less scum supporters who dont want to travel 40 minutes down the Princes Highway.

redvscotty

First Grade
Dragons to secure a closely fought 43 - 0 win.

Beau Scott to slot the 1 pointer, and put one on Gallen's chin after the late shot from the attempt.

Jono1987

Juniors
I'm going to predict an all-in-brawl.

Started by Scott.

Finished by Scott.

Many scummers on the floor. Most notably the big pillow Gallen.

bing-bong

Juniors
how is it possible for sharks to win? dragons are on an absolute roll..i just cant see sharks coming out with a win, they just arent strong enuf compared to the dragons

Latest posts