What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 years on

greeneyed

First Grade
westie said:
Can you imagine these Raiders fools if they didnt have their team to support. :shock:

And how is it Raiders' supporters are fools? In what way? How have Raiders supporters been fooled in any way, shape or form?

westie

Bench
greeneyed said:
westie said:
Can you imagine these Raiders fools if they didnt have their team to support. :shock:

And how is it Raiders' supporters are fools? In what way? How have Raiders supporters been fooled in any way, shape or form?

I find your responses to be consistently foolish, thus I declare you to be, IMO, fools. See how that works scum?

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
greeneyed said:
westie said:

well most of them live in canberra
and we all know the highest paid fools in Australia live there :lol: :lol: (jokes)

greeneyed

First Grade
Sir Clifford GC said:
westie said:
nah dood their pretty fickle they would just jump on the back of the brumbies....... oh wait half of the ACT already has :lol: :lol:

What a joke. Like any Raiders supporter posting on this site would... However, the whole of the North Shore loves the 'Tahs.......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
westie said:
greeneyed said:
westie said:

I find your responses to be consistently foolish, thus I declare you to be, IMO, fools. See how that works scum?

Ah, well that would be the sort of intelligent response and argument we expect from the likes of your supporters.

westie

Bench
My supporters? And who exactly are they? The ones who have no team any more because of your scummy club?

mightybears

Bench
i'm one of your supporters westie
and if clubs like the raiders and dogs hadn't scabbed murdoch filth would have died
morgan, neil [whatever the canberra drone was called] ribot and 'friends' stuffed the game up permanently

think yourself lucky raiders fans and other super league scabs that you have a team in the comp!

greeneyed

First Grade
OK, sure, just descend to personal abuse. Lacking in any intelligent debate, keep it up.

North Sydney would have a team in the competition today if their management weren't so incredibly inept. And then they scuttled their interest in the Northern Eagles, which Manly were generous enough to give them. So would Wests or Balmain. They don't, because they had suburban, chook raffle mentalities. Indeed, some still do, by trying to play out of decaying grounds like Leichhardt Oval. Plenty of ambition there.......

westie

Bench
There's this little thing these days called tradition. Our game is built on it, if you dont like it, you are more than welcome leave and take your dirty backwoods club with you.

innsaneink

Referee
So would Wests or Balmain. They don't, because they had suburban, chook raffle mentalities. Indeed, some still do, by trying to play out of decaying grounds like Leichhardt Oval. Plenty of ambition there.......

I hardly think a ground posting TWO ground record figures this year just gone qualifies WestsTigers for chook raffle mentality, the fans are voting with their feet.
By the way, we ARE a suburban team, we dont have the luxury of being a one town team, playing in an up to date, modern stadium, which by the way, DOESNT guarantee your club great crowd figures, as the raiders can testify to last year.
Your club bit the hand that fed you....scum? you betcha.....you and all the others always will be.

greeneyed

First Grade
Go on, keep hurling personal abuse..... keep on. It simply shows you have no arguments. The hand that fed us? You have to be joking. The Sydney mob who wanted to stop our success. They started by making us pay for all travel costs to Canberra. And we all know what prompted Superleague.....

Over and over Sydney suburban clubs think that they should control what should happen in a national rugby league competition. I know it must be a shock, but there are teams all over who deserve a say. The Sydney clubs seem to think they have a God given right to control the game. They don't. What about the clubs in Brisbane who have to play in the minor Qld Cup league today? What about the clubs all over? You Sydneycentric supporters are really unbelieveable.

innsaneink

Referee
Over and over Sydney suburban clubs think that they should control what should happen in a national rugby league competition.

How about a few examples from ALL these Sydney clubs?

Why should I give a f**k about the Qld Cup?

My team happens to be in Sydney, I couldnt give a rats about the Qld cup, and its got nothing to do with this argument.

Front-Rower

First Grade
greeneyed said:
Go on, keep hurling personal abuse..... keep on. It simply shows you have no arguments. The hand that fed us? You have to be joking. The Sydney mob who wanted to stop our success. They started by making us pay for all travel costs to Canberra. And we all know what prompted Superleague.....

Over and over Sydney suburban clubs think that they should control what should happen in a national rugby league competition. I know it must be a shock, but there are teams all over who deserve a say. The Sydney clubs seem to think they have a God given right to control the game. They don't. What about the clubs in Brisbane who have to play in the minor Qld Cup league today? What about the clubs all over? You Sydneycentric supporters are really unbelieveable.

You have to remember, your team and all the out of Sydney teams were invited to play in the Sydney Rugby League Competition. I've said it before and I'll say it again, just because the controlling body is called the National Rugby League, does not make the game a national competition.

Red Bear

Referee
Cliffy, your team didnt lose the most out of SL. You did lose alot but im glad you were in the ARL side thats for sure.
However, North Sydney lost an abolute shitload which we wouldnt have if it werent for Super League. So SL can get f**ked.

greeneyed

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Over and over Sydney suburban clubs think that they should control what should happen in a national rugby league competition.

How about a few examples from ALL these Sydney clubs?

Why should I give a f**k about the Qld Cup?

My team happens to be in Sydney, I couldnt give a rats about the Qld cup, and its got nothing to do with this argument.

It has EVERYTHING to do with the argument. What makes Sydney clubs think they should have more control over a NRL than the Brisbane clubs? The arrogance of the Sydney clubs is beyond belief. Why do they have more right to be in a NRL than Brisbane clubs? Or clubs from the bush? They don't.

Front-Rower

First Grade
Why should it be a National Rugby League? Outside of 2 states and the ACT no one cares about Rugby League. Its reality. People who believe the game has a future outside of these 3 areas is kidding themselves big time.

Its like this, most people on here hate AFL yet love rugby league, and in the Melbourne its the exact opposite. You can't force something down people's throats espceically after one particular club won a premiership in its second year in the comp, makes the finals on a regular basis and still generates no interest in its home town.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
this thread is a disgrace

ARL - saints
SL - scum
:roll: :roll:

Where would the international scene be without superleague?
We would be no better than the AFL, a code with only one country playing.
You know what? Fine call us scum, water off a ducks back

But hey, i gotta team to support next season... how about you westie? GoTheBears?
So f**k yas and sit on it, superleague ridded the game of useless clubs like the Magpies and Bears :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts