What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 years on

Raider_69

Post Whore
westie said:
The attitude of some of these Raiders fans sickens me. They truely do epitomise the word scum. And yes that is a personal insult, however it is far less than you deserve. Here's to the demise of green scum and the rise of a traditional team or an expansion team somebody would care about.

round 1 we've got the bye then newcastle... who have wests got mate? :)

innsaneink

Referee
greeneyed said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:
I've always regarded Raiders fans as some of the lowest forms of Rugby League life.

Lime Green Scumbags supportive of their clubs Super League stance despite being virtually the only pro-Murdoch club not to have gained from their treachery.

So what does this mean? That the scumbags measure the success of their support for SL on the pain they inflicted on other clubs.

A cancer on the game.

Keep on just throwing abuse with no arguments. It just shows you have no intelligent points to make. I love how so many of you are actually unable to launch a logical and intelligent counterpoint.

Have a look at yourself you f**king hypocrite, |i asked twice for examples to you statement............
Over and over Sydney suburban clubs think that they should control what should happen in a national rugby league competition.
...........yet that was conveniently ignored.

You accuse others of having no arguments but when asked to produce your own there is NOTHING!!!!!

greeneyed

First Grade
Sir Clifford GC said:
simon says said:
Its simple....you blokes have no heart or soul....how could you..Your club raped QLD for players,went over the cap with the same guys when you won the comp,sold yer soul to Superleague...and today you rape the whole of the country area for players and pass them off as yer juniors.

NO wonder you blokes dont give a fig.......theres no heart or soul there.No tradition,no loyalty.....NOTHING.

And you wonder why no one goes to yer games.Why would you??
hey simon could u imagine
Sirro or Pearce working for other clubs
I know u dont see Toovey or Lyons helping any NRL club but manly
Brandy is the same at perith
alfie and kevie all have jobs with the broncos

why do canberras best 3 ever work for other clubs.

How about ROACH???????????? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

westie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
westie said:
The attitude of some of these Raiders fans sickens me. They truely do epitomise the word scum. And yes that is a personal insult, however it is far less than you deserve. Here's to the demise of green scum and the rise of a traditional team or an expansion team somebody would care about.

Wests will be continuing to fight the good fight along with all the other clubs without whom there would be no Raiders. Bow down mother f**ker.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Raider_69 said:
simple champ
i love fishing, its helps me to relax

btw your probably the biggest dumb sh*t flat head ive ever caught :lol:

LOL, the above is the respite of the typical know-nothing keyboard cowboy :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
innsaneink said:
greeneyed said:
Daithi O'Conaill said:
I've always regarded Raiders fans as some of the lowest forms of Rugby League life.

Lime Green Scumbags supportive of their clubs Super League stance despite being virtually the only pro-Murdoch club not to have gained from their treachery.

So what does this mean? That the scumbags measure the success of their support for SL on the pain they inflicted on other clubs.

A cancer on the game.

Keep on just throwing abuse with no arguments. It just shows you have no intelligent points to make. I love how so many of you are actually unable to launch a logical and intelligent counterpoint.

Have a look at yourself you f***ing hypocrite, |i asked twice for examples to you statement............
Over and over Sydney suburban clubs think that they should control what should happen in a national rugby league competition.
...........yet that was conveniently ignored.

You accuse others of having no arguments but when asked to produce your own there is NOTHING!!!!!

insane... you have to be seriously joking about this..... surely! You can't seriously be challenging this?

Raider_69

Post Whore
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
westie said:

Wests will be continuing to fight the good fight along with all the other clubs without whom there would be no Raiders. Bow down mother f***er.

bow down?
to an inferior PL team?
i think not
LONG LIVE THE RAIDERS!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Southernsaint said:
Raider_69 said:
simple champ

thanks mate
:lol: :lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Southernsaint said:
Raider_69 said:
simple champ

Yeah, hes got NOTHING, just like his mate.

westie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
westie said:

Wests will be continuing to fight the good fight along with all the other clubs without whom there would be no Raiders. Bow down mother f***er.

bow down?
to an inferior PL team?
i think not
LONG LIVE THE RAIDERS!

Bow down to the club to whom you owe your very existence. Selfish, arrogant, dirty, superleague scum...

Raider_69

Post Whore
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
westie said:

bow down?
to an inferior PL team?
i think not
LONG LIVE THE RAIDERS!

Bow down to the club to whom you owe your very existence. Selfish, arrogant, dirty, superleague scum...

right o
then you can bow down to a bloke who has a team to support next season
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

greeneyed

First Grade
Look we could throw back a whole lot of personal insults... like ... dirty sell out arrogant Packer ARL scum... but we won't. I mean, honestly, there has been a lot of argument put here... but not much has come back. Only a series of name calling posts like that.

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
westie said:

bow down?
to an inferior PL team?
i think not
LONG LIVE THE RAIDERS!

right o
you would have to be the biggest knob ive ever had the misfortune of coming in contact with on this forum.
Your Lame inane and just downright moronic.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Sir Clifford GC said:
Raider_69 said:
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
westie said:

bow down?
to an inferior PL team?
i think not
LONG LIVE THE RAIDERS!

right o
you would have to be the biggest knob ive ever had the misfortune of coming in contact with on this forum.
Your Lame inane and just downright moronic.

thanks mate!!

westie

Bench
I have two teams to support next year, both of whom I'm sure will be out to carve up your pissweak excuse for a club. I would rather support Wests in PL any day than superleague scum.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well then im sure we can agree to disagree
you'd rather support PL wests before super league scum and id rather support canberra before some ARL scum

wheres the problem? :lol:

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
westie said:
I have two teams to support next year, both of whom I'm sure will be out to carve up your pissweak excuse for a club. I would rather support Wests in PL any day than superleague scum.

Exactly. :)

Latest posts