What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10 years on

westie

Bench
Raider_69 said:
well then im sure we can agree to disagree
you'd rather support PL wests before super league scum and id rather support canberra before some ARL scum

wheres the problem? :lol:

Our problem is with you. We don't like you. You are rather uncool.

Raider_69

Post Whore
westie said:
Raider_69 said:
well then im sure we can agree to disagree
you'd rather support PL wests before super league scum and id rather support canberra before some ARL scum

wheres the problem? :lol:

Our problem is with you. We don't like you. You are rather uncool.

ohh now your just getting mean!
im uncool? thats hurts man, cuts me deep no doubt :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
greeneyed said:
There has been a lot of personal abuse... but "uncool" is just a step too far!

..and still no answers.......for one who bags others for resorting to abuse in place of arguments, I think youve not got much of one yourself.

Raider_69

Post Whore
greeneyed said:
There has been a lot of personal abuse... but "uncool" is just a step too far!

i thought so too
its all fun and games till someone is called 'uncool'
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

westie

Bench
I'm struggling to think of amusing superlatives so I'm done for the night. Have fun scummers.

Raider_69

Post Whore
westie said:
I'm struggling to think of amusing superlatives so I'm done for the night. Have fun scummers.

scummers? your slipping mate
i mean not trendy and uncool had me on the ropes, i was down and out, my 2nd win had come and gone... now your letting me off lightly

im glad your going to bed, i can hardly take another round

innsaneink

Referee
Greeneyed said:
Over and over Sydney suburban clubs think that they should control what should happen in a national rugby league competition.

What do you mean by this, GE?....hows about some examples, for the 5TH time.

greeneyed

First Grade
innsaneink said:
Greeneyed said:
Over and over Sydney suburban clubs think that they should control what should happen in a national rugby league competition.

insane... you don't seriously expect me to answer this do you? :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
greeneyed said:
innsaneink said:
Greeneyed said:

insane... you don't seriously expect me to answer this do you? :lol:

You cant.

Its your statement, why cant you back it up?

westie

Bench
I believe he does. After all, he has asked you five times for a simple example. You're reluctance to provide any points to only one conclusion.

BTW Scum69, you do realise I was taking the piss with the trendy/uncool lines dont you?

greeneyed

First Grade
insane..... It happens week after week. Read any column by Phil Gould.... Read any statement from Dennis Fitzgerald.... I mean, do you have your head in the sand?

innsaneink

Referee
greeneyed said:
insane..... It happens week after week. Read any column by Phil Gould.... Read any statement from Dennis Fitzgerald.... I mean, do you have your head in the sand?

Pffft, yeah Gus & the Roosters. One club.

No- one listens to Denis. His statements are wrapping fish before the inks dried.

Theyre usually being pro active to their clubs, Gus has his own column and Fitzy is always reliant for a laugh, papers know he sells.

What about Souths?

Manly?

Penrith, Cronulla, Wests, Dogs, Saints?

Big statements with nothing backing them up = nothing.