What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100% Footy

Wizardman

First Grade
It is clear that Paul Gallen has had an absolute gutful about talking about the peptide era. If looks could kill, Weidler would be six foot under tonight for writing that 700k story.

taipan

Referee
There's no doubt payouts would have been made to players, but they should be confidential.Yet Danny Weeder(sic) chooses to scandalise the matter ,by trying to make a scoop out of it, probably due to Herald sales dropping like flies.
Getting to the stage a lot of journos are drinking from the same glass, and squirting in the same receptacle.

Didn't see it last night - needed a break from being a dragons fan for a bit!

But - I've got nothing but respect for Paul Gallen in the way he handles himself. He calls things as he sees it, and whether I agree or disagree, its always said with conviction.

I'd actually like to see him in commentary, reckon he'd be far better than all the support acts Channel 9 wheel out on the sidelines these days. Although admittedly I haven't watched many Channel 9 games of late - is he part of the match commentary team?