What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R12 | Fri Dbl Hdr | Sea Eagles 34-10 Broncos | Suncorp #nrlmanbro

R12: MAN v BRI

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghoulies

Bench
Another pretty awful effort by our forwards, Hannant excluded.

Three losses in a row all with a lot of points conceeded. I'm praying that this isn't a repeat of the past 2 seasons, but the signs are there.

seaeagle sam

We won how we should have won with the a lot of the Broncs backing up. This match-up always seems to be around SOO.

Thought Hannant was a standout. Was a fantastic effort.

Big Pete

Referee
We won how we should have won with the a lot of the Broncs backing up. This match-up always seems to be around SOO.

Thought Hannant was a standout. Was a fantastic effort.

It's frustrating, never seems like these two sides ever meet at full strength.

Well done on the win, some dazzling bits of play.

Frustrating from the Broncos, no go-forward, shown up for experience. Unsure what Yow Yeh was thinking standing that deep he's generally not that bad and up against Hopoate why would you give him space? Silly and that's even with the inexperience of Copley and Norman inside him.

aqua_duck

Coach
What was the go with that? Surely he couldn't have been instructed to stand 1/2km back. Especially near his own line. Schoolboy defense 101.

I find it funny how Broncos fans justified his test selection by claiming he was an absolutely outstanding defensive winger who never makes a bad defensive read....

seaeagle sam

It's frustrating, never seems like these two sides ever meet at full strength.

Well done on the win, some dazzling bits of play.

Frustrating from the Broncos, no go-forward, shown up for experience. Unsure what Yow Yeh was thinking standing that deep he's generally not that bad and up against Hopoate why would you give him space? Silly and that's even with the inexperience of Copley and Norman inside him.

The 'dazzle' reminded me very much of Manly 08. Power, Crush, Put on a show.
Yow Yeh injured maybe. Strange if it was that though, why would a coach pick an injured winger?

Anyways, the Broncos are a better team than tonight. They need a few points over the next few weeks and then build from that.

user_nat

Coach
I find it funny how Broncos fans justified his test selection by claiming he was an absolutely outstanding defensive winger who never makes a bad defensive read....

TBH, he has been solid this year before now.

Players have shockers from time to time. Lets (well, you won't) hope that was a one off.

effnic

Bench
f**k yeah!!!!! What a great game. Manly played so well. To all you broncos fans who is that jack kid?? I kept calling him jack the ripper cause he murdered our defence he was awesome.

Big Pete

Referee

You're exagerating.

I made a point he's capable of big defensive plays as he showed against Newcastle. I don't think anybody went out of their way to wrap his defensive and call it outstanding or perfect like you're leading on.

Big Pete

Referee
f**k yeah!!!!! What a great game. Manly played so well. To all you broncos fans who is that jack kid?? I kept calling him jack the ripper cause he murdered our defence he was awesome.

Jack Reed.

He came to us as apart of the Norths feeder arrangement and ripped up during pre-season so we kept him on board.

seaeagle sam

TBH, he has been solid this year before now.

Players have shockers from time to time. Lets (well, you won't) hope that was a one off.

I'd take that. Williams in SOO x 2. but Wolfy is a fantastically consistently good .Yow Yeh, He'll learn from it.

aqua_duck

Coach
You're exagerating.

I made a point he's capable of big defensive plays as he showed against Newcastle. I don't think anybody went out of their way to wrap his defensive and call it outstanding or perfect like you're leading on.

Decoyrunner was telling everyone how good Yow Yeh's D was after his argument about Yow Yeh scoring more tries and making more line breaks than Uate was shown to be a lie

Big Pete

Referee
You say after that argument failed...

Yet I don't see Decoy bringing up JYY's defence past his first post.

Latest posts