What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R23 | Fri | Panthers 18-32 Tigers | Centrebet

R23: PEN v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

transmogrifier

Juniors
It's amazing how poor we are at so many facets of the game - attack, defence, goal line drop outs, discipline. Cleary needs to burn the house to the ground and start again.

And could we please not have any more halves that like to run half-heartedly to the line and then throw a flat hospital ball to a teammate who then knocks it on? Cheers.

Last edited:

BunniesMan

Immortal
f**k it's going to be a long night. Don't worry Bunniesman just pretend black is red & green & it will seem like a typical Souths game.
Haven't you heard? We're handing out the whoopings these days, not receiving them.
I still think the other game would have been the better choice.
It probably is the better game but wouldn't have rated anywhere near as well in Sydney.

skeepe

Immortal
Has he actually held on to a ball yet? I can think of three knock-ons, surely he hasn't received the ball much more than that.

Cletus

First Grade
Utai is really putting his hand up for a Carige. I can see him getting hooked soon.