What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sun | Bulldogs 24-20 Roosters | ANZ

R3: CBY v SYD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone tell me what happened to the "great legs tackle will be called dominant" rule?

Hargraves dropped that prick like a bag of sh*t, then gets pinged for hanging on.

Refs are f**king useless. They can find scrum penalties an penalising people for being a bees dick in front on the kick off but can't even enforce something as simple as that

they said if it slowed down the game they would penalize it.

Roosterphin1

Juniors
Can someone tell me what happened to the "great legs tackle will be called dominant" rule?

Hargraves dropped that prick like a bag of sh*t, then gets pinged for hanging on.

Refs are f**king useless. They can find scrum penalties an penalising people for being a bees dick in front on the kick off but can't even enforce something as simple as that

Agree Danish I thought they had changed that rule also. Looks like they havent.

Also how hasnt Ennis been given 10 in the bin? How many times can one player get penalised before the refs use this

skeepe

Immortal

It doesn't mean you can hold on as long as you like. JWH held on just a bit too long, a second or two earlier and he would have been fine.

I think the refs have been fantastic so far.

Agree Danish I thought they had changed that rule also. Looks like they havent.

Also how hasnt Ennis been given 10 in the bin? How many times can one player get penalised before the refs use this

like I said to the other guy, if it slows down the game they will penalize it.

and yeah ennis has what 5 penalties? from thin ice to skating on the water.. he must be jeebus..

he's a clown and should of been binned already.

Danish

Referee
they said if it slowed down the game they would penalize it.

That was for leg pulling, completely different rules.

The rule I am talking about is the one which clearly stated a player completing a good legs tackle would be called dominant, and would be permitted to hold on and spin around to marker

skeepe

Immortal
That was for leg pulling, completely different rules.

The rule I am talking about is the one which clearly stated a player completing a good legs tackle would be called dominant, and would be permitted to hold on and spin around to marker

From memory, the Bulldogs player had started to rise to his feet. At that point, JWH needed to release and roll away. He didn't and was deservedly penalised.

0neye

ATTACK DOGS ATTACK
IMG_2084.jpg

He's a cat piss.

Like Charlie Murphy said, "you can't slap a man without someone getting shot! You gotta have a duel something "

Last edited:

Red Bear

Referee
Sounds like the chooks just got dudded, held up for the try but then bulldogs ball, should've been roosters six again.