What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R3 | Sun | Bulldogs 24-20 Roosters | ANZ

R3: CBY v SYD

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

adamkungl

Immortal
this is wierd. TT flaming someone for saying Roosters should have won.

I eagerly await the day skeepe demands Raiders hand back 2 points because of refereeing mistakes.

Tommy Smith

Referee
We desereved to lose today.

A familiar story tbh. Threaten to look awesome only to make ridiculous errors - both in defense and by giving away penalties.

Our attack at the end was so disjointed. Not good from the "NSW" halves.

Billythekid

First Grade
dawson-crying.jpg

:lol: You're the one doing the whinging.

ByRd

First Grade
lol it's not f**king NFL he never grounded the ball. We had enough decisions go our way for once and couldn't do it.

Roosterphin pull your head in SKD should have been penalised for stepping off the mark when we scored our third and as I said we had enough decisions go our way. Refs do it again, please, leave that garbage for the Canberra fans.

Well said mate

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Officials cost the Roosters.

Leilua should have been awarded a try early in the second half. You don't have to slam the ball down to ground it. It only needs to touch the grass. Clearly grounded... clearly a try. geniused decision from the video ref.

Did the ball touch the ground? ...Yes. Enough said.

Epic WTF... the ball touched the ground before the line then came off the ground. He was held up, no question about it whatsover.

BM1979

Juniors
Corey Payne WTF looked unstoppable , very good start to the year for him , going to be hard to drop him when eastwood returns

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Was on the line.
I stood less than 25 metres from a 22 metre giant High-Definition big screen, where you can practically see every blade of grass. The ball did not touch the line at all, at any point. He was held up, it was no try, and the ruling was correct.

What irritates me the most is that Riddell is only there to cover a injury to Friend and then we get an injury and we can't even interchange to cover it cause we used up all our interchanges cause Riddell takes up a wasted place which means we have to rotate our forwards more cause they're tired RAGE

Danish

Referee
Epic WTF... the ball touched the ground before the line then came off the ground. He was held up, no question about it whatsover.

There was also no question the ball was touched by turner and idris when contesting that kick either....

And yet a turnover was ruled instead of 6 to go, with the dogs scoring the match winner that set

CMUX

A way better effort from the roosters this week compared to last. I thought they showed a lot of heart to play the last 10 with 12 men and they were clearly exhausted.

Carney is a little worrying, hopefully it is just a lack of cohesion early in the season due to not training/injury but I feared before the season started that he might suffer from a bit of “2nd year syndrome”. Clearly I know this isn’t his 2nd year in 1st grade but you get my drift.

As for the scrum at the end, I can’t really blame the ref for blowing time on, he didn’t send anyone off and he may not have known the roosters only had 12. Whoever was in lock should have just stayed down.

Latest posts