What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Mon | Rabbitohs 0-16 Dragons | ANZ

R6: SOU v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nemesis

Bench
Are you sure about that?

40 years and counting.

lol@50uffs.
:lol: As sure as I am that the St George Dragons last won a premiership over 31 years ago and never will again because they became defunct in the comp at the end of 1998.

31 years and no point in counting... RIP.

Oh.... and lol@dead V

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Didn't Souths then become defunct in 1999?

Or is that somehow "different"? :lol:

Nemesis

Bench
Are you that dumb? Stupid question, of course you are.

Souths were illegally excluded from the competition (as was determined by the courts). We did not register a new team nor merge with any other team, as St George chose to do.

Poor attempt... even for you.

lol@dead V

This Year?

Immortal
:lol: As sure as I am that the St George Dragons last won a premiership over 31 years ago and never will again because they became defunct in the comp at the end of 1998.

31 years and no point in counting... RIP.

Oh.... and lol@dead V

Someone needs a few math classes.

Didn't Souths then become defunct in 1999?

Or is that somehow "different"? :lol:

Of course it's different...they are the "pride of the league":roll:

Nemesis

Bench
Someone needs a few math classes.

Of course it's different...they are the "pride of the league"
The St George Dragons won their final premiership as a stand alone club in 1979.... thats 31 years ago. Clearly you failed both maths AND history classes.

...and yes it is different, as already explained to the other dummy in here. You obviously failed English comprehension as well, dufus. That's three strikes and your'e out.

lol@dead v

dragonfire

Bench
game day thread of 7 pages and we dont play tomorrow. Got to love pointless banter between bitter rivals. Hopefully we can actually play good on a Monday night as we have struggled the last couple years

This Year?

Immortal
The St George Dragons won their final premiership as a stand alone club in 1979.... thats 31 years ago. Clearly you failed both maths AND history classes.

...and yes it is different, as already explained to the other dummy in here. You obviously failed English comprehension as well, dufus. That's three strikes and your'e out.

lol@dead v

Dufus..:lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Interesting this Nemesis whinging bitch is going on and on about St George's last premiership in 1979.

Last I checked South Sydney's opponent tomorrow are St George Illawarra, a team which won the premiership in October.

Even if the previous incarnation of the club, St George, is somehow relevant to this "debate" (if we can call it that), they still won a comp far more recently than Souths :lol:

2011-1979 = 32. f**king idiot :lol:

You obviously failed English comprehension as well, dufus. That's three strikes and your'e out.
I don't think I have to say anything here. Speaks for itself.

Nemesis

Bench
Interesting this Nemesis whinging bitch is going on and on about St George's last premiership in 1979.

Last I checked South Sydney's opponent tomorrow are St George Illawarra, a team which won the premiership in October.

Even if the previous incarnation of the club, St George, is somehow relevant to this "debate" (if we can call it that), they still won a comp far more recently than Souths :lol:

2011-1979 = 32. f**king idiot :lol:

I don't think I have to say anything here. Speaks for itself.
You are an absolute pea brain of the highest order... stop embarrassing yourself, dumbarse.

Some of you took exception to my factual statement that "the St George Dragons last won a premiership over 31 years ago
and never will again because they became defunct in the comp at the end of 1998.".... then proceeded to argue with that statement.
No one was arguing who won the comp last year, idiot.

You clearly failed maths as well, because St George won the premiership at the end of the 1979 season... last I heard was that we've
only completed the 2010 season and the 2011 season is still being played... thats 31 years, dope.

"f**king idiot"=Timmah :lol:

lol@dead v

Nemesis

Bench
game day thread of 7 pages and we dont play tomorrow. Got to love pointless banter between bitter rivals. Hopefully we can actually play good on a Monday night as we have struggled the last couple years
Hopefully both teams play an entertaining game of football and there's a good crowd at ANZ.

Good luck and may the best team win..

Liddell

Juniors

Or pointless banter from the puppets that don't support either team.

Nemesis

Bench
Nothing compared to never seeing your team win a finals game, oh and look at the ladder

LOL@50uffs
You should attend more games then... :lol:

Oh yeah... round 6 has always been regarded as an accurate indicator of where teams will finish on the ladder in round 26, losers :crazy:

lol@chip stealers