What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Mon | Rabbitohs 0-16 Dragons | ANZ

R6: SOU v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How many times in the last 22 years have the Bunnies finished in the top eight Nemesis?

Simple answer thanks

Nemesis

Bench
How many times in the last 22 years have the Bunnies finished in the top eight Nemesis?

Simple answer thanks
Typical Timmah... tries to divert attention when he fails to win an argument. Do your own research Timmy.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Divert what attention you braindead flea? If you're bagging other teams for their finals appearances or success, your own club will come under question.

No wonder your own fans don't want to be associated with you :lol:

Fingerbang

Bench
Ummm....if the St George Dragons ceased to exist in 1998, how can you count the years 1999 to current in your 31 years without a premiership. Wouldn't the count stop at 19 years without in 1998?

Nemesis

Bench
Ummm....if the St George Dragons ceased to exist in 1998, how can you count the years 1999 to current in your 31 years without a premiership. Wouldn't the count stop at 19 years without in 1998?
fmd... is it that hard for you to understand?

Once again for the mentally challenged.... I stated that "the St George Dragons last won a premiership over 31 years ago and never will again because they became defunct in the comp at the end of 1998."

Jeeeeeeeeeeez

Nemesis

Bench
lolsouffs

a team with no heart

then you wonder why your joke of a club will never win anything.

pride of the toilet bowl
It's quite amazing that someone like you with fewer brain cells than their post count apparently knows what I'm wondering.

lol@dead v

Nemesis

Bench
Divert what attention you braindead flea? If you're bagging other teams for their finals appearances or success, your own club will come under question.

No wonder your own fans don't want to be associated with you
Read from the start of the thread you fat arse clown and you'll see who started bagging who first... you're just too pathethic to take a return serve.

...and not satified with losing an argument and embarrassing yourself, to top it off, you've apparently taken a poll of Souths fans now and determined that they don't want to be associated with me.... Jeeez I'm crushed. :crazy:

Nemesis

Bench
When proven wrong you refuse to answer.

LOL@50uffs
In order to be proven wrong, one must either make an incorrect statement or give an incorrect answer.

As I've done neither, all you've proven is that you're an idiot.

lol@chip stealers

cupid

Juniors
In order to be proven wrong, one must either make an incorrect statement or give an incorrect answer.

As I've done neither, all you've proven is that you're an idiot.

lol@chip stealers
Ok then when was the last time you saw Souths win a finals game?

Didgi

We need a book tbh, documenting lol@50uff$' great achievements since their last finals game win.

BunniesMan

Immortal
10 f**kin pages...I think most of you people who contributed to majority of those 10 pages need to relax, chill, and have a fap. I say fap because I'd find it difficult to believe a real life human female would sex youse.

Nemesis

Bench
Then why did you ask me to attend more games when I said "Nothing compared to never seeing your team win a finals game:lol:

Get off the drink mate. LOL@50uffs
Here's a tip dude... You may start receiving sensible answers to your questions more often once you learn how to ask a question properly.

Besides, your question had as much relevance as asking when did the chip stealers last win a GF prior to 2008?

What I did enjoy though was sitting with Peter Peters at Bluetongue stadium a couple of weeks ago :lol:

lol@chip stealers

cupid

Juniors
Here's a tip dude... You may start receiving sensible answers to your questions more often once you learn how to ask a question properly.

Besides, your question had as much relevance as asking when did the chip stealers last win a GF prior to 2008?

What I did enjoy though was sitting with Peter Peters at Bluetongue stadium a couple of weeks ago :lol:

lol@chip stealers
f**k me I give up trying to communicate with some inbred 50uff fans who somehow cannot understand simple english. Please tell were I confused your little brain of yours.

Latest posts