What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Mon | Rabbitohs 0-16 Dragons | ANZ

R6: SOU v STG

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Didgi

10 f**kin pages...I think most of you people who contributed to majority of those 10 pages need to relax, chill, and have a fap. I say fap because I'd find it difficult to believe a real life human female would sex youse.

One word. Well, two.

Irony

and

LOL@50uff$

Nemesis

Bench
f**k me I give up trying to communicate with some inbred 50uff fans who somehow cannot understand simple english. Please tell were I confused your little brain of yours.
I learned English at school you nonsensical dipsh*t.

You obviously learned "Simple English" where they forgot to tell you that a question ends in a question mark, genius.

Last edited:

cupid

Juniors

You obvisiously learned "Simple English" where they forgot to tell you that a question ends in a question mark, genius.
Ok lets look back at what I said, "Nothing compared to never seeing your team win a finals game" and you said "You should attend more games....:lol:". Then later when I questioned how many 50uff finals wins have you seen, you said "none". You obvioulsy don't understand english then, but I give up anyways trying to convince a genius that he is actually geniused.

Didgi

You obviously learned "Simple English" where they forgot to tell you that a question ends in a question mark, genius.

Then, professor of grade 3, you would know the correct word is 'learnt'.

Nemesis

Bench
Ok lets look back at what I said, "Nothing compared to never seeing your team win a finals game" and you said "You should attend more games....". Then later when I questioned how many 50uff finals wins have you seen, you said "none". Understand that you inbred?
Thats right f**kwit.... I answered you WHEN YOU FINALLY ASKED A QUESTION.

You really don't understand the difference between a statement and a question, do you?

As I've said previously, a question ends in a question mark, so use it when you want to ask one, moron.

Are all chip stealer fans as brain dead as you are ffs?

cupid

Juniors
Thats right f**kwit.... I answered you WHEN YOU FINALLY ASKED A QUESTION.

You really don't understand the difference between a statement and a question, do you?

As I've said previously, a question ends in a question mark, so use it when you want to ask one, moron.

Are all chip stealer fans as brain dead as you are ffs?
Holy farkin sh*t, I was never asking a question in the first place. Your ramblings havent made any sense at all. Can someone please go back to page 8, read onwards and confirm that this guy is a complete genius.

Didgi

I don't speak fatman American drivel... because it's British it's old fashioned? lol@50uff$

Nemesis

Bench
Holy farkin sh*t, I was never asking a question in the first place. Your ramblings havent made any sense at all. Can someone please go back to page 8, read onwards and confirm that this guy is a complete genius.
Yes you were trying to, dipsh*t. You wanted me to tell you when was the last time I saw Souths win a finals game, when you posted this...

Delusional 50uffs fan, name the last time you saw 50uffs win a finals game.
However, the above isn't a question, its a statement to which I replied "I don't take orders... " etc.

Unsatisfied, you again attempted to get me to tell you when the last time I saw Souths win a finals game, when you posted this...

When proven wrong you refuse to answer. LOL@50uffs

Then you finally asked a question correctly, by posting this...

Ok then when was the last time you saw Souths win a finals game?
Which I answered for you.

Now ffs get off the crack, kid... all you're doing is proving your stupidity.

Nemesis

Bench
I don't speak fatman American drivel... because it's British it's old fashioned? lol@50uff$
In that case, you should also use the word "gaol" (which is British) instead of "jail" (American), but I bet you don't and neither do most of the Australian press. lol@cowpats

Dead V... "Pride of the museum"

lol@dead v

hellod.jpg

stay mad bro

lolsouffs

pride of the toilet bowl, defenders of the spoon

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I still don't think we got an answer for when the last time was that Nemesis saw South Sydney win a match of finals football.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Nemesis-he'll have plenty to say until the game actually starts then if/when Souths get done he'll disappear without a trace back to his underground dungeon and his shrine to Rusty/GI

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
Back on track.... i hope the Gasnier V Inglis matchup lives up to the hype. This could be one of the great match ups of the year ......or could fall into a heap if Inglis prepares the way he did against Idris
Looking forward to this the most in tonights match

Ziggy the God

First Grade
Looks like anything better than a 50 point loss is good for us considering how crap our team is compared to the Saints, apparently.

That said, have to put the cojones out there like everyone else:

Souths by 8 :sarcasm:

Nemesis

Bench
I still don't think we got an answer for when the last time was that Nemesis saw South Sydney win a match of finals football.
Well maybe if you pulled your head out of the dead V's arses you may be able to read better.