What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R6 | Sat | Sea Eagles 20-10 Warriors | Brookvale

R6: MAN v WAR

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Midnight Rabbit

Juniors
Manly have been way to good but wow every call has gone their way, knock on's called penalties and now they get the feed from it. Wouldn't of mattered though just to clinical for the warriors who seem to be playing out of the South Sydney handbook.

Ben87

Juniors
I agree the refs have been bad, and it's favored us, but I don't think anyone could argue that the better team won either way.

Meth

Staff member
Scoreline would have been bigger if it were dry.

Congratulations Manly- no issues whatsoever with you. You deserved to win that game. The ref's performance soured it a bit, but takes nothing away from your performance.

MSIH

Bench
f**k we've got some great youngsters.

Foran, Hoppa, Buhrer and Oldfield are great. DCE will only improve as well.

Beachy Eagle

Juniors
Geez manly got soom good calls tonight, but 2 shockers went against Watmough,
1st really early chasing through a grubber would have been first to the ball pretty easy and was tripped, ref called play on.
2nd Bruher pass to watmough was amazing and not forward, watmough goes around unde the posts and ref calls it forward.
Having said this we got a few strange calls go our way.

armchaircritic

Juniors
Geez manly got soom good calls tonight, but 2 shockers went against Watmough,
1st really early chasing through a grubber would have been first to the ball pretty easy and was tripped, ref called play on.
2nd Bruher pass to watmough was amazing and not forward, watmough goes around unde the posts and ref calls it forward.
Having said this we got a few strange calls go our way.

Tbh I thought he was offside anyway. Would have been interesting if it had went to the video ref.

Latest posts