What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R8 | Sun | Raiders 12-49 Tigers | Canberra

R8: CAN v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
I have a bag of popcorn in the microwave in anticipation for Skeepes arrival in here after he gets home from the game, should be lolz of epicness come about 5pm tonight............

northwest9

Juniors
lol@dugan, lol@tongue, lol@miller, lol@thompson, lol@belcher, lol@raiders, lol@skeepe.

absolutely made my weekend.

49 - 0 if you take out the two bullshit tries to lol@dugan.

even at 49-12 it makes me laugh.

innsaneink

Referee
You know somethings up when this pulls up outsuide your house 15 mins after the game starts.

Weird.
dscf49821.jpg

And im going to loss the pick the margins coz I picked raiders 1-12. I have dragons 1-12 and 13+

A few weeks back I got 7/8 in my pick the margins. Only had the Panthers/Raiders game wrong. I had Penrith 1-12, Raiders 1-12 and 13+. Payout would've been close to $5000.

Apey

Staff member
Absolutely terrible, could make a case that the score should have been 49 - 0 too :lol:

Sharks, Raiders & Panthers to fight it out for the spoon. I can't see Parra & Roosters going shit for the rest of the year.

Absolutely terrible, could make a case that the score should have been 49 - 0 too :lol:

Sharks, Raiders & Panthers to fight it out for the spoon. I can't see Parra & Roosters going shit for the rest of the year.

Open your eyes we'll get the spoon.

Danish

Referee
The only thing that is going to save the raiders season is the obligatory Matt Orford blinder whenever he plays us

Latest posts