What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R8 | Sun | Raiders 12-49 Tigers | Canberra

R8: CAN v WST

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RHCP

Bench
I was at the ground and saw what I saw. Not privy to commentators opinions, but most objective rugby league fans would understand those tries being awarded.

With the exception of Lawrence and Ellis, those players you mentioned wouldn't even crack our ordinary squad.
1 and 7.

I think they'd get a run.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I think our no contact shirts for our halves at training must be bright oranage, which would explain why anytime marshall and farah can run around without getting a hand laid on em

Ladmate

Bench
I was at the ground and saw what I saw. Not privy to commentators opinions, but most objective rugby league fans would understand those tries being awarded.

With the exception of Lawrence and Ellis, those players you mentioned wouldn't even crack our ordinary squad.

Tuqiri would make your squad ahead of Vidot.

Ezy

Juniors
I think our no contact shirts for our halves at training must be bright oranage, which would explain why anytime marshall and farah can run around without getting a hand laid on em

It is getting far too predictable isn't it. I knew we had lost the game already reading some of Bronson Harrison's quotes in relation to Marshall in the CT earlier:

Bronson Harrison in the Canberra Times said:
''Normally when he's setting up a try you walk back, that's when you start having a look in awe,'' Raiders second-rower Bronson Harrison said.

''He's in great form, he's a great player, he's got the Golden Boot.

''His stats will reflect how good he's going.
''He's had the shoulder reconstruction and all the pressure that he's got and turned them into a positive.''

''He's a very good captain, he has the respect of everyone for what he's accomplished and the way that he's gone about it,'' Harrison said.

''He's very good with communication.

''He lets you know where you have to be.

''It's sometimes a little bit breathtaking some of the stuff that he does. ''He just creates something out of nothing.''

northwest9

Juniors

no, no they wouldnt. :roll:

both were very clear no trys, the second one being the worst. blatantly forward

gronkathon

First Grade
Glad the trys were awarded really. If we won to nil headed into the bye we would have too much cause for relaxation

Hutty1986

Immortal
Where to from here for the Raiders?? Campo's return will obviously be a boost but the side is playing with zero confidence and looks to be in big trouble after losing so many home games especially early in the year

Latest posts