What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Women in League R16 | Sat | Titans 12-36 Sharks | Skilled

R16: GCO v CRO

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ceagle

Bench
The Sharks have defeated the Titans by a larger margin then 50uff$ did last week.

By Bunniesman logic this means the Sharks are certainties for the top 8.

Noa

First Grade
Question for Titans fans.

Do they get questioned by the media up there about how they've gone about things.

The Sharks have defeated the Titans by a larger margin then 50uff$ did last week.

By Bunniesman logic this means the Sharks are certainties for the top 8.

By Bunniesman logic this win puts them in the "Big 4" teams of 2011, along with all the other 15 teams who have won a game.

Eelectrica

Referee
Got back from the game not long ago. If their's one thing we can say about the Titans is they're consistant.
I actually thought they were going well in the opening 20 minutes of the game. The final 20 is the worst I've seen them play at skilled park. Simply nothing there.

This train wreck of a season can't end soon enough.

Maybe in the bye week they can work out some sort of structure and try to avoid running last. They've got a game against the Raiders, but unless Parra can fight back it looks like they'll put some distance between them and the Titans as well.

It will be very interesting to see what happens in a years time if the Titans are still this bad. With the signings they've made anything less than a finals appearance should be considered a failure.

Eelectrica

Referee
Great win Sharks. I'm sure Titans will wish it's 2012 already but they still got a few rounds of misery to go.
A lot of members didn't bother turning up. In the group I go with I was the only one that bothered had the whole row to myself just about. Noticed a lot of other absentees as well.

Noa

First Grade
Thats debatable
It may be debatable but not if you use your common sence. I love Gallen but Cams been the VC for a few years, they will not bypass him for someone the same age who play less minutes and is more of a liability.

DJShaksta

First Grade
It may be debatable but not if you use your common sence. I love Gallen but Cams been the VC for a few years, they will not bypass him for someone the same age who play less minutes and is more of a liability.

They play the same minutes, but you stick to the liability thing like the rest of the sheep.

BWNB

First Grade

haha stop and think before you type. ;)

Latest posts