What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12, 13, 14, 25

Blacky

Juniors
I've heard many different answers but does anyone know the exact day either 12th, 13th, 14th or 15th? I'm dying to know so I can organise my weekend to play it.

Dover

Juniors
Blacky - before everyone comes in to crucify you for asking, I'll try and help

12-15th is the date

This game is being produced in Austria - it needs to be shipped. Many things can cause delays or early arrivals eg speed thru customs, wharfies strike etc

12-15 is the best that can be done. You won't hear any more concrete than that until the retailers have the game in hand themselves

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Why make a thread about this why not ask it in another thread. There is no official exact date of release just a time frame inbetween those days (12th - 15th Dec).

nz_kid

Juniors
Mario said something like the offical date is the 15th but if sony can drop off a few shipping days then it will be 12th.I seen him write it on one of the topics on this forum.

broncos4eva

Juniors
I'm pretty sure i saw a post by Mario in the release date thread that the date of release is the 15th of December but it could be the 12th...just check to see if im right

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah my mum rang Harvey Norman at Erina on the Central Coast yesterday and they reckon it's coming in on the 15th December but remember not to listen to retailers.

Matta

Juniors
nz_kid said:
Mario said something like the offical date is the 15th but if sony can drop off a few shipping days then it will be 12th.I seen him write it on one of the topics on this forum.

Is only the ps2 version being produced in austria or are all of them, if all of them are, then why would it be in sony's control? Or are the XBOX and PC versions already manufactured?

nz_kid

Juniors
Matta said:
nz_kid said:

Is only the ps2 version being produced in austria or are all of them, if all of them are, then why would it be in sony's control? Or are the XBOX and PC versions already manufactured?

I dont no why i said 'but if sony can drop off a few shipping days' I think mario said something about sony i'm not sore i will check now

nz_kid

Juniors
This is what mario said about the release date: It will be December 15 (or 12 if Sony can shave a day or two off their delivery times).

Gorillasanti

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
Yeah my mum rang Harvey Norman at Erina on the Central Coast yesterday and they reckon it's coming in on the 15th December but remember not to listen to retailers.

Aren't you allowed to use the telephone? :p

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
I e-mailed HES in my quest to find out when the UK version will be available and whilst he told me to contact Alternative software he told me the PC version is already manufactured.I suspect the X-Box is too so its just the PS2 version because it failed the test at first.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Gorillasanti said:
pepstar87 said:

Aren't you allowed to use the telephone? :p

Haha yeah it's just that i was working at the time and its been pre ordered under her name.

Blacky

Juniors
My apologies, I meant to type in 15th but I wanted to see what others have heard but it doesn't really matter if we have to wait for 2 or 3 days.

Latest posts