What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | 1st PF | Fri | Storm 40-12 Sea Eagles | AAMI

Preliminary Final result: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Molon Lave

Juniors
Ryles been ruled out of the clash with a torn hammy....

Andrew Webster ‏@awebstar1
EXCLUSIVE: Storm prop Jason Ryles is out of preliminary final with torn hamstring. Details on Telegraph website soon.

Elektrik Shock

Juniors
Anyone else getting the feeling this is going to be an absolute screamer? I can't wait! I think we may well get the game of 2012 on friday night.

Grapple

Bench
I think Manly will just come out and try and bash Storm out of it but like Canterbury they'll weather the....... storm....... and ultimately be too good with the extra week off.

ceagle

Bench
I think Manly will just come out and try and bash Storm out of it but like Canterbury they'll weather the....... storm....... and ultimately be too good with the extra week off.
Nah I think we learned from that game, we played a lot more controlled against the Cows, don't see why we would change that.

Grapple

Bench
Nah I think we learned from that game, we played a lot more controlled against the Cows, don't see why we would change that.

Yeah but mate this is Melbourne. Most games i've seen with you guys there's no love lost and it's a bash up. I'd be impressed if Manly kept their cool though.... especially Matai. Makes good viewing either way.

effnic

Bench

I see this happening aswell. Hopefully our stamina will still be pumping late in the second half.

Noa

First Grade
Should be a good game.

Will be close for 50 but I reckon the Storm will prove to strong over the last 30. Nielsen or Chambers are both good defensively so I think theyll nullify Lyon.

Expect to see alot of traffic directed at Williams, Storm by 8-10

Latest posts