What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R12 | Fri | Rabbitohs 36-18 Raiders | ANZ

Round 12 result: Rabbitohs v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-sou-main.jpg

1. Nathan Merritt 2. Andrew Everingham 3. Matt King 4. Dylan Farrell 5. Justin Hunt 6. John Sutton 7. Adam Reynolds
8. Scott Geddes 9. Issac Luke 10. Dave Tyrrell 11. Eddy Pettybourne 12. Sam Burgess 13. Michael Crocker

Interchange: 14. Jason Clark 15. Ben Lowe 16. Josh Starling 17. Luke BurgessReserves: 18. Dave Taylor 19. Greg Inglis 20. Chris McQueen

2012teams-can-alt-1.jpg

1. Reece Robinson 2. Edrick Lee 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joel Thompson 5. Jack Wighton 6. Josh McCrone 7. Sam Williams
8. David Shillington 9. Travis Waddell 10. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs 11. Josh Papalii 12. Bronson Harrison 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Shaun Berrigan 15. Joe Picker 16. Sam Mataora 17. Dane Tilse
Reserves: 18. Dimitri Pelo 19. Mark Nicholls

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Ashley Klein and Chris James
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Grant Atkins
Video Referee: Bernard Sutton

Related matches

Toyota Cup R12 - Rabbitohs v Raiders @ ANZ, Fri 5:20pm
VB NSW Cup R13 - North Sydney Bears (SOU) v Mounties (CAN) @ North Sydney Oval, Sun 3:00pm

nrlr12-soucan.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

the dude

Juniors
We really should win this game. Will be interesting to see if Inglis and Taylor back up from origin 2 days earlier. I don't expect them to but hopefully we get the win regardless and get into the top 4

BranVan3000

Coach
Hmm, not sure if Taylor and Inglis will play. Might see Inglis start, and have Taylor on the bench

Would love to see a result like the last time we played Canberra

Bumble

First Grade
Massive trap game. Hopefully the boys turn up...G.I will hopefully be rested after coming off in the 50th minute with QLD up 30-0

BunniesMan

Immortal
Last year we'd lose games like this.

But we're different.

We should win and hopefully win by enough to improve our dissapointing for and against.

Maybe DT starts on the bench and plays 40 minutes and GI rotates with Merritt if and when he needs a breather.

Souths by 12.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
I will be happy with a win, don't care about the score at this stage of the season.

Let's see who backs up after SOO too.

If we could win by 11, then at least we can have a positive FA for a change.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
I'm more concerned about this game than I was with the Dragons game. You can't stand over the Raiders pack like you can with St Merge.

skeepe

Immortal
Realistically, looking at the two sides on paper, these are the kinds of games we should win easily. Raiders by 42.

to_ddeath

Coach
I'm more concerned about this game than I was with the Dragons game. You can't stand over the Raiders pack like you can with St Merge.

What a load of shit. Our forward pack was greatly depleted. Now I hope you lose this Friday, seriously what f*cking dribble....

T.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
What a load of shit. Our forward pack was greatly depleted. Now I hope you lose this Friday, seriously what f*cking dribble....

T.

Your pack of soft c**ks get bashed on a regular basis, full-strength or otherwise.

Now you hope we lose of Friday.. f**k me I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. Some Dragons spastic wants us to lose. Unbelievable.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Your pack of soft c**ks get bashed on a regular basis, full-strength or otherwise.

Now you hope we lose of Friday.. f**k me I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight. Some Dragons spastic wants us to lose. Unbelievable.

:lol: And I thought Nemmy was bitter

BunniesMan

Immortal
I will be happy with a win, don't care about the score at this stage of the season.

Let's see who backs up after SOO too.

If we could win by 11, then at least we can have a positive FA for a change.
With the new system there is such a huge difference between 2nd and 3rd, 4th and 5th, 6th and 7th and 8th and 9th, a few points in FA could be a huge difference after round 26.

And points scored now are just as valuable as points scored later.

We need to turn wins into big wins whereever we can.

A few points in FA could be the difference between playing for a direct route into a prelim and playing sudden death from week 1. Or it could be the difference between playing in Sydney or in Auckland or Townsville.

Obviously getting the 2 competition points is always the priority but if we are up by 2 or 3 tries in the 2nd half I really hope we keep going and get the maximum possible win, too often we've let teams make the score look respectable.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
:lol: And I thought Nemmy was bitter

Bitter isn't the word.

Hate? Maybe. Detest? Possibly. At the end of the day you Dragons merkins are just the lowest scum that have ever walked the face of the earth, that's all. And I took great pleasure in pissing on your hallowed turf yesterday whilst my side walked away with the 2 points.

Now, on to Canberra.

to_ddeath

Coach
That much resentment & hate towards us??? Well thanks for the money f*cktard :lol: Keep paying us at the bar & gate & I for one won't be complaining dickhead...
Canberra by a shitload :lol:

T.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bitter isn't the word.

Hate? Maybe. Detest? Possibly. At the end of the day you Dragons merkins are just the lowest scum that have ever walked the face of the earth, that's all. And I took great pleasure in pissing on your hallowed turf yesterday whilst my side walked away with the 2 points.

Now, on to Canberra.

Pissing at a footy game.. not a Maroons fan as well are you?

to_ddeath

Coach
Probably one of those gimps in the smoking area at the back of the leagues club yesterday.... Hope the f*ckers got kicked out, most likely that happened once they noticed the piss stain between the legs :lol:

T.

Latest posts