What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R18 | Sat | Storm 12-40 Raiders | AAMI

Round 18 result: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2012teams-mel-main.jpg

1. Gareth Widdop 2. Matt Duffie 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Justin O'Neill 5. Anthony Quinn 6. Maurice Blair 7. Cooper Cronk
8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Jason Ryles 11. Sika Manu 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Ryan Hinchcliffe 15. Rory Kostjasyn 16. Bryan Norrie 17. Kevin Proctor
Reserves: 18. Siosaia Vave 19. Jaiman Lowe

2012teams-can-alt-1.jpg

1. Reece Robinson 2. Sandor Earl 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Edrick Lee 6. Josh Mccrone 7. Sam Williams
8. David Shillington (c) 9. Travis Waddell 10. Dane Tilse 11. Josh Papalii 12. Joel Thompson 13. Shaun Fensom

Interchange: 14. Matt Mcilwrick 15. Joe Picker 16. Sam Mataora 17. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Reserves: 18. Mark Nicholls

2012ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gerard Sutton and Adam Devcich
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane and Grant Atkins
Video Referee: Phil Cooley

Related Matches :: Toyota Cup R18
Storm v Raiders at AAMI, Sat 3:15pm (FOX live)
Related Matches :: QRL ISC R16
Easts Tigers (MEL) v Wynnum Manly Seagulls (BRI) at Langlands Park, Sat 3:00pm
Related Matches :: VB NSW Cup R18
Cronulla Sharks (CRO, MEL) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) at Lidcombe Oval, Sat 12:45pm
Mounties (CAN) v Balmain Ryde-Eastwood Tigers (WST) at Mt Pritchard Sports Ground, Sat 6:00pm

nrl-r18melcan.jpg

Last edited:

Raider_69

Post Whore
well we got out extra bye last night, so it only stands to be fair that melbourne get theirs this week.

Earl

Coach
Canberra always seem to play pretty well against Melbourne, with up to 3 players backing up from Origin, there may not be too much in this one.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Even if the storm were borderline average this week which is very rare i still can't see the raiders get over. Storm by 22 with smith going off for a rest and widdop missing the last conversion

paxtonpale

Juniors
Storm by 12. I feel after a loss to the Dogs, we wil bounce back with a good win after a good break. If Cronk and Smith do feel tired, Kostajain and Hinchcliffe will come in. Widdop to play for the next 2-4 weeks as Slater apparently won't be playing for the next three games. Raiders, Cowboys and Eels. The game we really need him is against the Cowboys (though we are at home). I don't really like Maurice Blair at five-eight though it's something that I will have to live on.

paxtonpale

Juniors
Hasn't Fausoso come to the Storms instantly? if he does, I rather him than Vave tbh. I want to see how he does, coming off the bench.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
In the past we've usually gone pretty well against Melbourne for most of the game and then Slater or Inglis would tear us up in the last 10 minutes. Glad both of them aren't there.

paxtonpale

Juniors
We are at home. The only time we have lost at home was when we were playing youth players against the Tigers... And even still, we could have won!

hmmm hate versing the Storm but we all saw what happened last year in melbourne which was on the back of like a 8 game losing streak.

innsaneink

Referee
Canberras forwards need to aim up for the full 80....no dropped ball, if they do we should see a good game
I predict golden point