What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R22 | Sun | Raiders 28-12 Broncos | Canberra

Round 22 result: Raiders v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
If the same Brisbane side as Monday night shows up - Canberra by as many as they want.

Although I do like the idea of McG at lock.

Jed Bogan might be out....should help the Broncos lose by 32 instead of 38

Surprisingly we seem to play a better style of footy when Dugan is out and Reece Lighting is playing FB. Not saying Dugan sucks or anything but I'm just not sure his style of footy allows us to play our best as a team.

Still, I have no confidence in this game because we're at home. I'm predicting a record low crowd for the season as well.

I think it's hilarious how both groups of fans are giving our own teams no chance. :lol:

Garts

Bench
Is Parker playing? I noticed my supercoach opponent has him in his team as captain, I did not pick him in my side as I thought he was out.

Bretto

Bench
I heard Hunt had been running at 5/8 in training too. Norman is under an injury cloud.

Either way, the Broncos need to win, and need to win well to get their confidence back today if they're serious about their finals aspirations for season 2012. Similar to what Melbourne did to Penrith last night, I'm expecting Brisbane to blow Canberra off the field.

Brisbane 24+.

Apey

Staff member
jesus titty f**king christ, flip a coin and I bet I'll get this tip wrong too...