What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'12 | R9 | Mon | Rabbitohs 34-28 Sharks | ANZ

Round 9 result: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
f**k me that was a HORRIFIC call by the ref.

One of the most one-sided displays Ive ever seen.

blaza88z

Coach
i'm preparing for a Bunniesman spiel about how they beat a top 4 side which instantly makes them a top 4 side

Canard

Immortal
Refs arent going to let Cronulla have a fair contest, so I reckon its time for them to start a stink.

skeepe

Immortal
That's a f**king joke. He clearly dropped that.

Chris James gets his second of the night.

BunniesMan

Immortal
It's done wonders for me.

I could do without Daley blowing his load over it though.
They've been doing as much for Carney most of the game.
Thing is though he couldn't play Fullback last year, because he was f**king 140kgs.
He wasn't as fit as he is now, that much is clear. An uninterrupted preseason does wonders for anyone, from a fringe first grader to the biggest superstars.
There's no reason he couldn't chase a kick at centre.
Thing is at centre he (and any other centre) can go ages without doing much. There is no substitution for being involved in nearly every set like he is now. That hones your instincts and improves things like touch and timing that he needed there.

Merritt you champion. Surely even we can't f**k up now.

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
Souths have got this.

Sharks have been good defensively this year so they'll be spewing about the amount of points they've conceded.