What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | Heritage R6 | Fri | Roosters 38-0 Bulldogs | Allianz

Round 6: Roosters v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

MOFFO SAID, THE DOGGIES ARE GOING TO BE EVERY ONES BITCHES THIS YEAR

Owned-ByAPerv-Dog.jpg

aussies1st

Staff member
Boy the Dogs attack looks pedestrian and the only player they really lost was Graham. They have had a tough draw so still hope for them but they are going to need something to change.

GongPanther

Referee
[Originally Posted by skeepe
Makes the Raiders performance last week all the more impressive.]

With respect,I tipped the Roosters in this ( V Dogs) as I thought they "switched-off" in that game against the raiders as their minds were on yesterdays match...and they lost accordingly.

But hey,two comp points for the Raiders is two points that are hard to come by at the hardest of times.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Boy the Dogs attack looks pedestrian and the only player they really lost was Graham. They have had a tough draw so still hope for them but they are going to need something to change.

You're right.

We didn't lose Kasiano or Inu or Turner...

And I'm not suggesting they're all form-turning players but we've been hit very hard early this year. I'm happy we were competitive in our first four games, but the two efforts in Rounds 5 and 6 have lacked commitment, I am worried.

Doesn't mean we're done with yet.

Lambretta

First Grade
Gee youd be game to attend this if your a Rooters fan.

I havent been to a dogs game since forever and i never will again.

Dont like them, dont like their supporters.

I attended the game last night and I never felt ill at ease in the presence of any of the people that support Canterbury Bankstown

I was at the game about 8 years back when there were fights in the crowd at the SFS and very small elements from BOTH sets of supporters were at fault. They got thrown out of the ground and it served them right.

I never felt in any danger personally on that night and I was even taking the piss out of the Dogs performance with their fans. They were good natured about it and gave it back to me when the Roosters messed up. We shook hands at the end and wished each other well.

Last night I didn't hear a bad word before, during or after the game from any Dogs fans aimed at me or any other Easts fans. Yes they booed or shouted out things at the Roosters players (including rude words), but I was doing the same to their team. I would happily attend any of their games at any ground.