What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R11 | Mon | Sharks 14-12 Rabbitohs | Sharks

Round 11: Sharks v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

runatme

Bench
In SC league head to head me and this dude were practically even with him having Inglis left and me having Feki,i was lucky enough that Inglis had a complete shocker and yet Feki still can't outscore him,Feki is the worst human being on the planet no doubt about it

FMD no one gives a fugg about your fantasy team you pleb

typical parra scum back to church st for you to inject

DJShaksta

First Grade
Even if we lose this we'll still be first going into the origin affected period. If you offered me that at the start of the year I would have taken it and ran.

So I'll be able to watch this match and relax and just enjoy it without stressing the result as much as usual. Most important thing is no injuries.

The home cooking sure does taste good doesn't it.

What should have happened: Penalty to Merritt for being taken in the air.
What the refs made happened: penalty against us for BS that every single defending team does for every single bomb
<nek minnit>
What should have happened: Penalty to us for them driving Ross
What happened: nothing, they score a try seconds later.

The jokers in pink already have their grubby hands on the current score.

BOOM ADAM REYNOLDS SUPERSTAR PLAY YOU SUPERSTAR. But hes not Origin material.

Bullshit. What the f**k was that even for

Ben Lowe that is a premiership play. Well done big man!

Fifita is a soft piece of crap. Diving little ballerina sook. Get up like a man.

Fifita will get shown upbigtime in Origin. Sam Burgess is a real man playing a real mans game. Fifita looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

yes!!!!!!! Sam Burgess YOU STAR!!!!!!! Get that up them for that bullshit dive that got you on report.

Adam Reynolds you beautiful man. Laserlike right boot.

Look like Maguires talk at halftime worked. We've been twice as good in this half

OMG ADAM REYNOLDS! Millimetre perfect. But Pearce is better.

The refs are in on an episode of punked arent they? Thatll do me.

Fifita should be suspended for bring the game into disrepute. Clearly went into touch, claimed a try. That's disgraceful conduct.

FIFITAS HAND WAS CLEARLY ON THAT. This has gone beyond a joke now. We're not being given a chance. Not a single penalty in this half. I am disgusted.

Both refs must be sacked tomorrow. Their incompetence has exceeded anything I've ever seen in my life in the NRL.

11-3 penalty count is not on. The teams were not conducting themselves that differently.

After being taken out of the game by the refs we're STILL on top of the ladder.

So much Bunniesman
So many LoLs

blaza88z

Coach
Even if we lose this we'll still be first going into the origin affected period. If you offered me that at the start of the year I would have taken it and ran.

So I'll be able to watch this match and relax and just enjoy it without stressing the result as much as usual. Most important thing is no injuries.

:lol::lol:

How good is that?

He went nuts in the game and he's still going nuts after the game, didn't stress him at all apparently. No wonder you're a f**khead, you can't even control your own emotions.

Latest posts