What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R3 | Sun | Sharks 28-4 Warriors | Sharks

Round 3: Sharks v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2013teams-cro-main-1.jpg

1. Michael Gordon
2. Jonathan Wright 3. Ricky Leutele 4. Matthew Wright 5. Beau Ryan
6. Todd Carney 7. Jeff Robson
8. Andrew Fifita 9. John Morris 10. Ben Ross
11. Luke Lewis 12. Wade Graham
13. Paul Gallen

Interchange: 14. Chris Heighington 15. Jon Green 16. Jayson Bukuya 17. Anthony Tupou
Reserves: 18. Sam Tagataese

2013teams-war-main.jpg

1. Kevin Locke
2. Glen Fisiiahi 3. Dane Nielsen 4. Konrad Hurrell 5. Bill Tupou
6. Thomas Leuluai 7. Shaun Johnson
8. Sam Rapira 9. Elijah Taylor 10. Ben Matulino
11. Steve Rapira 12. Simon Mannering (C)
13. Todd Lowrie

Interchange: 14. Jacob Lillyman 15. Feleti Mateo 16. Sebastine Ikahihifo 17. Pita Godinet
Reserves: 18. Ben Henry

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Adam Devcich and Henry Perenara
Touch Judges: Nick Beashel and Jason Walsh
Video Referees: Shayne Hayne and Luke Patten

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 3
Sharks v Warriors @ Sharks, Sun 11:45am (live on FOX Sports 1)

VB NSW Cup Round 3
Mounties (CAN) v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO/MEL) @ Mt Pritchard Sports Ground, Sat 3:00pm
Newcastle Knights (NEW) v Auckland Vulcans (WAR) @ Cessnock Sports Ground, Sat 5:00pm

nrl-r3crowar.jpg

Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
I believe we are now on the up, purely based on the fact we toughed it out defensively and only lost to the Roosters through poor goal kicking. The attitude and effort of our team looked infinitely better than Round 1.
Warriors 24 - Sharks 14

AnfieldIron

Juniors
Think the Sharks will be too good here. They looked strong against us when they managed to hold the ball (which wasn't very often).

I'd consider the Warriors if this was in NZ - but not away from home.

Sharkies by 4.

Diesel

Referee
I'm glad Manu isn't playing, Beau Ryan always shows him up and puts him off his game very easily

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Sharks will get up at home. They won't lose in front of their home crowd for as long as the drug cloud hangs over their heads.

Aragorn

First Grade
anyone thinking the visiting warriors can travel to Shark land and get a win has got to be kidding themselves.

as soon as they let in a few points, their heads will be down, the crowd will be sledging them relentlessly, and they will cave..... all too familiar story with this club - no mental toughness.

Latest posts