What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
les norton said:
Now I understand Bedsy's Msn name :D
:lol:
Oh I have never had anything work with them. They reckon I have been working and didn't declare my earnings.... I haven't work since January and I have told them this twice already #-o

bluesbreaker

Bench
Best: Getting home from Newcastle Uni / Reading UT's thread (realising he IS as crazy as I suspected)

Worst: Having to get up at 7 to go to Uni / driving around in circles swearing at myself looking for a park at afforementioned Uni.

fosie

Juniors
Best: Getting my french test results and i passed :lol:

Worst: waking up at 6:30am on a Wednesday

Johns Magic

Referee
Best: Beating my previous records in both the chest press and situps

Worst: Losing my favourite red pen

misty

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Best:
Having a sandwich from my favourite sandwich shop :D

Worst:
Being concerned for a mate who's having a knee reco today - hope he's OK 8-[

You don't want to know......honest you don't :doubt:

worst: waking up sober.1st time in 18 years . yes seriously.
best :getting home after 10 hour shift at 6pm and have had a doz toois already. bad bad

Risa

Bench
Best: Getting home and lounging around in my pjs.

Worst: Waking up at 5.30am to start the daily commute to work. I was seriously too tired for it this morning

the_knights_rule

First Grade
good thread astro.

best: went out to dinner with my modern history class to welcome two exchange students, it was fun and the food was great!

worst: had cross country today

astrogirl

First Grade
misty said:
astrogirl said:
Best:
Having a sandwich from my favourite sandwich shop :D

Worst:
Being concerned for a mate who's having a knee reco today - hope he's OK 8-[

You don't want to know......honest you don't :doubt:
Knee recos are worse than I imagine? :(

Andy

First Grade
Johns Magic said:

Well done young fella! I didn't get to come back online last night to change my previous post, but I had a good time at the gym last night.

The gym was pretty busy, but I managed to get onto each desired machine without waiting, which is very rare.

Just out of curiosity, what are your records JM?

I'm not much of an upper body machine myself, but my best single lift is 110kg, so I do 4 sets of 8 lifts of 80kgs.

Where as sit-ups I can do all day. I do 500 every day.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best:
I love the outift I'm wearing today.

Worst:
I just found out that I've been driving around unlicensed for 3 months - my drivers licence was cancelled in December last year because I didn't pay a speeding fine.
Let that be a lesson to all - tell the RTA when you change your address!!! They have added $90 in charges to my initial fine :?

astrogirl

First Grade
I am so lucky the policeman who RBT'd me on the weekend didn't run a license check on me! :shock: I'm a fairly dodgy looking character ;-)

Andy

First Grade
I RBT'd a girl on the weekend too. It was a Random Breast Test.

She passed with flying colours ;-)

Johns Magic

Referee
Andy said:
Johns Magic said:

Well done young fella! I didn't get to come back online last night to change my previous post, but I had a good time at the gym last night.

The gym was pretty busy, but I managed to get onto each desired machine without waiting, which is very rare.

Just out of curiosity, what are your records JM?

I'm not much of an upper body machine myself, but my best single lift is 110kg, so I do 4 sets of 8 lifts of 80kgs.

Where as sit-ups I can do all day. I do 500 every day.

Well the chest press is different from the bench press, as the chest press is actually a machine. They're very similar however. Unfortunately this was the school gym, and they don't have the correct figures for each weight, and I'm not sure how they work. I've asked a couple of teachers who couldn't tell me, but I'll find out.

I did incline situps yesterday, which are harder than normal situps, and I managed to do 43 in one minute, which comparatively to the rest of the class was really good.

Best: Having a nice packet of Spicey Malaysian Chips for morning tea and knowing that I've got a gourmet sniztel sandwich for lunch.

Worst: Nothing to do my area's dead!

~bedsy~

First Grade
Best: Finally getting paid

Worst: My body clock waking me at 6am (which was actually 7am)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts