What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

roopy

Referee
Those Optifast milkshake things are actually pretty good - but i'm pretty hungry 3 hours after having one.

Stranger

Coach
Roopy, thats because it has all the goodness of whatever it claims in vitimans and minerals and carbs and what not... But you aren't actually getting the food intake that your body needs.

If the opifast things are like those 'up & go' which i suspect they are, your body needs solid food. You can't live off a liquid diet Roops.

Risa

Bench
Best: Relaxing day, went for a drive, and watched Gilmore Girls most of the afternoon.

Worst: Nothing at all!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: just that I didn't do much today, watch the X Files, had some left over pizza for lunch, now just listening to some good music. Oh and I saw Miami Vice last night.... It's ok, I didn't mind it, but I didn't like the cinematography.

WORST: We lost on Friday night.

Parki

Bench
Oh and I saw Miami Vice last night.... It's ok, I didn't mind it, but I didn't like the cinematography.

dialogue = sh*t
acting = second rate
cinematography = made me sick
all in all... worst movie ever

northey

First Grade
BEST: went for a bush walk today

WORST: had a massive stack on the bush walk. a few cuts on my leg and alot of laughs came from it.

gumbi

Juniors
Hey Northey, i dont know you at all.... and i'm not being nasty....but from reading this forum one would come to the conclusion that you are the most unco person in the world??

Every 2nd post seems to relate to you hurting yourself?

Maybe you could clarify for me? And other Crusaders could also put in there 2 cents?

roopy

Referee
Stranger said:
Roopy, thats because it has all the goodness of whatever it claims in vitimans and minerals and carbs and what not... But you aren't actually getting the food intake that your body needs.

If the opifast things are like those 'up & go' which i suspect they are, your body needs solid food. You can't live off a liquid diet Roops.
Gotta lose weight - blood pressure through the roof - and i don't want to take pills for it.

It's actually a pretty good diet - I get two milkshakes and one meal a day - and i don't feel hungry except at night.

northey

First Grade
It's actually a pretty good diet - I get two milkshakes and one meal a day - and i don't feel hungry except at night.

you'd wanna be careful with that.
also you shouldn't be on an intense diet like that for more than two weeks straight

northey

First Grade
by only eating one meal a day you will lower your blood pressure, but if you keep that diet up for an extended peroid of time your blood pressure will decline to an unhealthy level... trust me i know.

it is better to eat 6 small meals a day. healthy meals. that is so much better than one meal a day

roopy

Referee
Hey - which one of us has been a nurse for 30 years and has three certificates and a degree (7 years of training) - oh yeah - It's me.

roopy

Referee
northey said:
hahah, sorry roops :)
No worries. I have been stupid with diets in the past - mostly by over exercising - but this one is medically approved - because I am taking a diuretic for BP control, so I can't let my electrolytes drop or risk a heart attack - so this diet is medically approved.

PrideKnight

Bench
gumbi said:
Hey Northey, i dont know you at all.... and i'm not being nasty....but from reading this forum one would come to the conclusion that you are the most unco person in the world??

Every 2nd post seems to relate to you hurting yourself?

Maybe you could clarify for me? And other Crusaders could also put in there 2 cents?

fair assumption gumby, and pretty much nailed it on the head, northey is very definately accident prone, good for a laugh though arent ya north "oh the games started" "oh we're winning"

heheheh

Best: Got work done today
Worst: I went to the doctor today and he gave me antibiotics for the tonsilitis, however he said if i'm not better by Wednesday, I have to get a blood test for Glandular Fever :(
I miss school tomorrow (which is good) But I miss 2 assesment tasks so I gotta go run around the whole school and get my Misadventure Forms signed so I don't lose marks!!

Risa

Bench
Best: Relaxing day and I'm not dreading getting up early tomorrow coz I don't have to! Leaving for Brissie on Tuesday for holidays..yay.

Worst: Car service tomorrow, hope it's not going to be expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.