What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Johns-All-Day said:
Best ~~ stevo and Risa are coming over tonight.

Worst ~~ Nothing really. World first!

Should read

Johns-All-Day said:
Worst ~~ stevo and Risa are coming over tonight.

Best ~~ Nothing really. World first!

Best : VA BOW is getting done, just a little bit more.

Worst : Im exhausted :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: had an awesome film class today. we filmed what we were told to, but then we mucked around afterwards and filmed some weird stuff... then we thought we just had to edit the stuff we had filmed... not the case. everything we filmed was shown to the whole class! there was alot of laughs. caught up with my friend today!

WORST: stupid stuff

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: my dopey brothers and some of the Crusade are in the paper.

Worst: I haven't eaten slept properly in two nights, I'm exhausted, and my mum just rang and said my grandma is still pretty bad - she had to have a third operation today.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: basically only had one class today :lol: school is so useless lol oh and the local salvation army put together these little goodie bags for yr 12 students with a little note saying they were thinking about us during out exams was quite nice :)

worst: i cant find my watch anywhere and i love it :( so sad and ym eye feels liek it has been scratche so it hurts and my exams are so close :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: working tonight, need the money... not working next friday night, cause i'll be in newcastle! having fun finding backing music for my assignemnt

WORST: trying to come up with a story board for my assignment. planning on shooting it tomorrow, so i need to get the story board done before then! had to knock back work on H&A cause of uni.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Poker with the boys tonight! Woo hoo! Slept in! Had the day off! Whats not to love!

Worst : Not much! *dances in the nude*

Best: Got my history speech over with and going out tonight
Worst: I had to do my history speech! And i went to school. FIRST TIME THIS WHOLE WEEK :shock:!

les norton

First Grade
best - Am in the process of setting up some kind of a future for next year which feels good

worst - really didnt get enough work done today.

garden fairy

Juniors
There hasn't been a best over the past couple of days.
Worst: My grandma is in ICU on a ventilator. I had to rush from Newcastle to Sydney early this morning, and spent the entire day in the hospital. They still don't know if she'll survive.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: actually got a shift tonight wow! and a car broke down in drive thru and we couldnt move it hahaha oh it was funny. and my manger tried to take a dig at me but i shut him up :lol:
*edit* craigs away for the weekend so there is likely to now be food in teh house yaaaaaay

worst: im really tired so i should go to bed so i can do lots of study tomorro but i dont want to! and the closer the exams get the more i dont want to do them!

Parki

Bench
best: had a really good night chillaxing with my mate, and I convinced him to come see SOAP next friday :)

worst: sick as a dog :( tired of it, hoping it will go away soon

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Finally got the money for the groceries from my brother, not much else really. Man if that the best I'm in trouble.

WORST: I thought I lost my cat Kong, but he was locked inside my wardrobe.

roopy

Referee
Best - Coles Myer shares are up 30k over the last few days.

Worst - I don't even want to think about how much capitol gains tax I'm going to have pay next year.

northey

First Grade
BEST: went and watched the handgliders jump, went rock climbing, took the photos for my assignment!

WORST: nothing

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went to watch my friend play netball in the old team i used to play in and my old coach was happy to see me and knights won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst: studying is so boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Having a wonderful weekend chilling out in Sydney. I love snow weekends but they are quite tiring and I need a rest! A friend came over for dinner last night, hung out with some other friends today having beers and lunch at Woolloomoolloo. Tomorrow, meeting a mate for brunch then another friend for coffee in the arvo. Relaxing...

Worst: A blo_dy car alarm has been going off in my street, on and off for the whole weekend so far. Really p_ssing me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts