What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Best:
I love the outift I'm wearing today.

Worst:
I just found out that I've been driving around unlicensed for 3 months - my drivers licence was cancelled in December last year because I didn't pay a speeding fine.
Let that be a lesson to all - tell the RTA when you change your address!!! They have added $90 in charges to my initial fine :?
My best thing has changed - I just had a great meeting with my boss and I'm feeling optimistic about what I might achieve this year :D

Andy

First Grade
Johns Magic said:
I did incline situps yesterday, which are harder than normal situps, and I managed to do 43 in one minute, which comparatively to the rest of the class was really good.

43 in a minute. Are you doing fitness testing for PDH/PE?

Stranger

Coach
some dopey kid bought a kilo of doggie shit on the bus with his shoe...... worst bus ride ever :evil:

Misanthrope

Staff member
Day Two

Best: Eating a big, juicy meatball sub from Subway

Worst: My aunt's attempt at humour was dropping her shit of a dog on me while I slept (hungover, to boot)

Johns Magic

Referee
Andy said:
Johns Magic said:
I did incline situps yesterday, which are harder than normal situps, and I managed to do 43 in one minute, which comparatively to the rest of the class was really good.

43 in a minute. Are you doing fitness testing for PDH/PE?

Yup. But I go to the gym outside of class twice a week anyway.

m0j0

Bench
Worst: Having to fly to Perth this morning and being stuck in Bumf#*k WA all day without a car.

Best: Getting to fly back home tonight.

stevo

Juniors
m0j0 said:
Worst: Having to fly to Perth this morning and being stuck in Bumf#*k WA all day without a car.

Rather be stuck in Perth without a car anyday then stuck in Brissy without one. The public transport over there is awsome.

Best- Getting my Game 1 Origin tix in the mail

Worse- Very hectic day at work! and not getting my Game 3 Origin tix in the mail :(

Andy

First Grade
Best: Playing April fools parnks on everyone this morning

Worst: Running out of April Fool's Day prank ideas
:lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
Best:
Wearing jeans to work today because I have to pack up my desk.

Worst:
Feeling a bit under the weather because I was a stayer at our ex-managing director's farewell bash last night.

northey

First Grade
best: getting home at miday!!

worst: talking mith my boy thismorning, and all his mates were there. i was showing my boy my sun burn. then all his mates were staring and laughing, i had pulled my top down too far.... :oops: :oops:

NC

Juniors
Best: staying home not having to do anything

Worst: having to stay home with nothing to do, headache & sore eyes *still recovering from lastnite*

les norton

First Grade
Best - the feeling that i have 2 and half days of bludge coming up....gotta love that feeling

Worst - realising that I have the self control of a gnat... :x

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
Worst - realising that I have the self control of a gnat... :x
I can sympathise.

I had a big night last night, which always makes me feel like grease the next day. So at lunch today I thought it would be a good idea to have hot chips - big mistake. So gross, and now I feel sick :evil:

Razor

Coach
Worst - Finishing work at 2:00am and then the f**king council deciding to mow the park next door to me at 6:00am waking me up.

Best - Nothing really

CJG 182

Juniors
Best: Having a sports coaching excursion thru the school...so no school work

Worst: Hearing a really good song ( i think) on the bus but not knowing what its called so i can d/load it

Status
Not open for further replies.