What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

astrogirl

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
Oh, the return clash against the Sharks that is. :lol:
Yeah how unfortunate us that! At least it's on OUR turf this time!

Red and Blue Knight said:
Your getting old Cathy. :p
Yep that's very true. Next time I see you guys I will be 28! :shock:

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
Yeah how unfortunate us that! At least it's on OUR turf this time!

Yep, we'll get some chants going. :D

astrogirl said:
Yep that's very true. Next time I see you guys I will be 28! :shock:

When's your B'day?

*melliez*

Juniors
astrogirl said:
Mel, how far along are you?

You were looking all glowy at the footy on Saturday so you must be enjoying pregnancy at least a little :D

Yesterday I hit 31 weeks.. only 8 weeks at 6 days to go (if it is on time of course)

I am enjoying the fact that I get waited on hand and foot by Troy and now my Dad even seems to be getting into it a little more... and shock horror my little brother even does stuff for me! :lol:

I'm looking forward to the holidays that's for sure! Only 7 weeks left at work!

Charley9

Bench
Best: I just go thome from work and put my trackie daks on! :)
Worst: I just got a chewy bit in my sausage sandwich and it nealry made me:-& spew

m0j0

Bench
*melliez* said:
Yesterday I hit 31 weeks.. only 8 weeks at 6 days to go (if it is on time of course)

I am enjoying the fact that I get waited on hand and foot by Troy and now my Dad even seems to be getting into it a little more... and shock horror my little brother even does stuff for me! :lol:

I'm looking forward to the holidays that's for sure! Only 7 weeks left at work!

:lol::lol: I find it amusing that you think of it as a holiday. I wish all the best, however.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went shopping and got a new outfit and brought lots of pressies for my friend
worst: my friend is going back to austria (she is an exchange student), today was her last day at school and tomorrow is her going away party. im gonna miss her so much :(

RABK

Referee
Best: Bought a new MP3 player. :D

Worst: Can't help but feel guilty when you spend $500 in one go.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Went well in a trivia contest, got Maccas while drunk, and got a 'job' as a mystery shopper

Worst: Still no sign of my new monitor or hard drive

les norton

First Grade
chriswalkerbush said:
Best: Went well in a trivia contest, got Maccas while drunk, and got a 'job' as a mystery shopper

OMG that is like a perfect day!!!!:D

Best - Catching up with friends, finally revealed all to my parents about Wes and I (huge relief)...things a looking up.

Worst - still havent found a place.:x

Charley9

Bench
Best: It's friday and i got a $100 gift voucher for David Jones

Worst: I feel cranky and no one is at work, so i'm by myself and bored :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Finished Harry Potter and finished TAFE at noon.

WORST: Being shocked at the end of Harry Potter. I still have an assement that's due in a week and abit.... my flat is a pigsty and I know I will have to clean it eventually.

fosie

Juniors
Best: It's friday. I'm going to the game tomorrow. I get to sleep in tomorrow morning. Reached a high note in music. Friend is back from Greece.

Worst: I have craploads of work. Got a maths assignment. I'm suffering from lack of sleep. My back is hurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts