What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
Best : Finding out im playing league on friday night WOOHOO!

Worst : My bloddy footy coach didnt turn up.

Risa

Bench
Best: Actually getting home!

Worst: Train being 40 mins late due to a tree falling down on the line. I stupidly didn't drive to the station for the first time this morning, there was no bus so I had to spend $10 on a taxi home.

Charley9

Bench
end of month :( All the department managers have to stay back really late at end of month to make sure everything goes through, and i'm trying to see if i can get a big bunch of work done to try and make it to the game this weekend. here's hoping...

Charley9

Bench
Overtime! All the way baby :lol: With all the crap that company puts me through, I'm certainly not gonna do it out of the goodness of my heart lol! It's okay 30 more mins and then i'm outta here...

Risa

Bench
LOL it's cool you do get paid overtime, most people don't. They just expect it of you to work back.

Charley9

Bench
yeah i'm lucky i'm a dept. manager but i'm not on salary. Actually i think that's a contract error, but i'm not saying anything lol. shh don't tell anyone :)

fosie

Juniors
Best: It's sunny and i get to go for a run after school.

Worst: I got boring subjects today. Double commerce with the boring teacher, double religion and then double french.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: They finally let me out of hospital after nearly 48 hours of being stuck in there! and I have the rest of the week off!

Worst: I don't know. I mean, all the bad stuff was going on while I was in hospital. The poking, the proding, the needles... yeah everything seems good! :)

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Snow tomorrow!!! Well we're going down tomorrow and will be on the slopes on Saturday...

Worst: Wanna read the Crusade moments thread but don't have time. 3 pages long!

les norton

First Grade
Best - had my nails done...i look purty, went to gym.

Worst - Wes found a place too...I wanted him to be helpless and stuck all while i am completely successful and saying hahaha. (im sorta happy for him...)

les norton

First Grade
OK new worst...

I just polished off a large packet of chips BY MYSELF!!:-&

Gym is now null and void....Go me!!

astrogirl

First Grade
les norton said:
OK new worst...

I just polished off a large packet of chips BY MYSELF!!:-&

Gym is now null and void....Go me!!
But you're still better off than you would be if you *hadn't* gone to the gym!!!

That's what I always tell myself anyway :D

Parki

Bench
best : waking up in newcastle, the best city in the world
worst: having to f**ken leave it to come back to this hell hole known as sydney, due to work

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: went out last night after our exhibition opening and had a fantastic time.

WORST: Got home at 2am and had to get up at 7am to go to TAFE, then went to sit at the gallery for 6 hrs and man it. I'm going to sleep well tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.