What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

cram

Bench
Best: Friday and after only being back at work for five days after 8 weeks off I was glad for the days off...lol

Worst: Another winter weekend gone means one week less of footy

northey

First Grade
BEST: pdh exam was easy... went shopping.... went to my sis's house and saw the new sea horses and made my boy get a hair cut lol

WORST: nothing... nothign at ALL

fosie

Juniors
Best: I got my french listening bak and got 5/10:D so long as i pass, passed my PDHPE assessment which was to do the L's online with full marks:D , It's friday AND I got work experience next week.

Worst: not much actually.....cept i'm hyper now and it's scarying me :? and that ridicolously hard guitar song my teacher gave me:evil: Still got the blues from Gary Moore ( i think that's it)

BEST: Knights won yesterday, My soccer team won our game this morning meaning we are in the grandfinal :D
WORST: Having to wake up early for soccer!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Knights won last night

WORST: My car is playing up again, but at least I get a long weekend out of it :D

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The drive didn't take as long as I thought.

WORST: I have to unpack my bags.... I hate that job.

les norton

First Grade
Best - Have gotten a heap of uni work done today...go me, how productive!!

Worst - ummm...am buggered but promised myself i would go to the gym when i get home at 6:30.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I actually had fun today, plus we got to go home early.

WORST: The Knights store has a sale and I have no money.

northey

First Grade
BEST: umm being at school!

WORST.. well i haven't seen my boy since last thursday, cause he was in the city, so this arvo i asked him if he wanted to do something.. and he was like nah, going driving this arvo... so penglaze and i held hands and skipped home, which almost caused me to fall over as i was wearing high boots LOL...

Charley9

Bench
Best: So today i'm doing a half day conflict management course, and we start getting into people's personalities and how they are most likely to handle stressful situations and confrontation and stuff like that, and it starts bordering on psychology! Before i know it, 4 hours flies by in 2seconds! It was so interesting and now i'm totally into psychology and human personality structure and stuff. So interesting and complex.

Worst: I'm dead tired!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Knowing I'm off on a week and a half vacation in Townsville tomorrow

WORST: Having to prepare for said vacation

Charley9

Bench
Nothing bad to report today.
But the best thing is that i have purchased a rather fine bottle of wine, under the advice of mr gene krupa and i am very much looking forward to going home and having a glass or two of red!

Status
Not open for further replies.