What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley9

Bench
Best: Moving departments...my boss is speaking to me less already!

Worst: Moving departments...I'm gonna miss my team :(

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Finished my Power Point Presentation.

WORST: My flat is still a mess and I know I should clean it.

Skye

Juniors
Best: Cable guy came to fix the big screen tv dad bought

Worst: Cable guy came to fix the new big screen tv dad bought.... at the same time as the knights game was being replayed on ch11!

Gene Krupa

Referee
Best: Spent lunch time with the boy, My mother-in-law made me lunch!

Worst: Had to walk up a bloody big hill to get to the in-laws.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Looking forward to lawn bowls tomorrow. It's a work thing. Team building :D

Worst: Being afraid of my voicemail messages. I've been really busy lately, and you never know what kind of bombshells could hit you when you listen to them!

perverse

Referee
astrogirl said:
Worst: Being afraid of my voicemail messages. I've been really busy lately, and you never know what kind of bombshells could hit you when you listen to them!
i feel the exact same way.. i've got 20+ voicemails on my phone.. and i never checked them because:
a) it costs money... sly bastards...
and b) i'm terrified of what they might say, lol

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Bowling this afternoon! Yay!

Worst: My (ex) boy and I called things off yesterday. I'm going OK though.

m0j0

Bench
astrogirl said:

What are you doing tonight Astro? I know a nice little restaurant....

m0j0

Bench
astrogirl said:
[-X m0j0 aren't u married?!?!

:shock:

Yes, but my friend is no longer married, and he can't pick women because he just ends up with psychopaths (eg ex-wife, and two girlfriends since). I figure if I don't try to set him up with an intelligent, down-to-earth, hot, fellow Knights fan like yourself, then what kind of friend am I?

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
Sorry to hear that Astro.

BEST: I'm in Port Macquarie now, and the drive wasn't that bad. Plus I'm watching That 70's Show.

WORST: It cost me $40 to fill up my car today.

northey

First Grade
best: ummm.... being in art all day and attending 2 of 7 classes at school today LOL

worst: trying to look after matty.. lol he is sick and i had to help him get home, so he could get some sleep and some pain killers

fosie

Juniors
Best: It's friday!!!! omg, it's friday! and there are repeats of Greys Anatomy on tonight. :D

Worst: I'm so failing french...got my assingment back today 10/20. Finding out that yearlys are week 1 back next term.....bloody school!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.