What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The days over.

WORST: I have to unpack from the weekend. (well I sort of have, I just took it out of the bag and on the floor :lol: )

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: It's nearly home time! Looking forward to going to the gym tonight.

Worst: Still lacking some of my usual spark, but getting much better. Also grumpy about missing out on the fresh snow that fell overnight at Perisher Blue!!!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
~bedsy~ said:
BEST: The days over.

WORST: I have to unpack from the weekend. (well I sort of have, I just took it out of the bag and on the floor :lol: )

i really really hate unpacking cos whenever i go away i always take waaaay too much and that means theres more to unpack... i usually just put everything into the wash, that way it gets washed adn put away for me :lol:

*melliez*

Juniors
~bedsy~ said:

That sounds like my type of unpacking. Now when I do that Troy cleans up after me, so I don't have to even pick it up off the floor! :lol:

astrogirl

First Grade
I'm the same tkr. I always pack way too much and then have to put it all away.

The difference is that I have to do it all myself!

~bedsy~

First Grade
I hate it.
It's all over the bed actually, I unpacked this morning so I could find some clothes :lol:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
yeah im known for overpacking... when i went away for skiing the other week i took an enormous suitcase (i figured i needed lots of clothes cos it would be cold) then when we got to the place we were staying we had to carry/pull our bag a really long way to our rooms, up a big hill and lots of stairs included. all the boys strolled past us girls laughing at us struggling to pull our bags along (none of them even offered any help, how rude!) so it took a fair while for us to get to the rooms and settle in :lol:

wasnt fun taking it back to the bus on the last day either, trying to pull along a massive suitcase at 5:30 in the morning is not good

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Realising that with snow and footy nearly over for the year, I will have more time to chill and do other things. As much as I love snow and footy it will be nice to have a change!

Worst: Nothing yet. If anything, knowing that I have to clean and tidy my apartment sometime very soon. And wash my car - it is a disgrace. Still dirty from going offroad on the way back from the snow about 3-4 weeks ago!

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Best - ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Worst - Got an assigment back from tafe and I've gotta re-submit it :evil: Don't they know its my birthday.........

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Worst: Waking up with a sore throat....could be another damn cold

Best: Winning a trivia comp online.....hehe cool Serenity prizes

astrogirl

First Grade
Another "best" thing:

All of a sudden I feel really committed to getting healthy and into better shape. Guess the feeling that summer is coming is helping :D Can't wait to get more active.

BEST - birthday tomorrow! Also, I'm starting to shake off this bloody flu.

WORST - still lacking a bit of energy, and still got a sore throat. I'd damn well better be over it by Saturday.

les norton

First Grade
Best - ummm got some work done on assignment....Also looking forward to the gym tonight. Get out some more aggression, for some reason I am enjoying punching things atm :D

Worst - honestly am I the only person whos not getting a b'day present this week!!! ;-)

astrogirl

First Grade
les, I wanted to start boxing but I can't! I injured my hand snowboarding, and I am having a hard time even hole-pumching with it so I guess boxing is out of the question at the moment...

I'm only just getting back into gym and exercise - I forgot how good it makes you feel to burn energy :D

The last couple of months I was deluding myself that random snowboarding trips count as exercise, but they really don't!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts