What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Happy birthday Knightmare!

BEST: Had a good day at work, and now have a week to 'recover'

WORST: The early starts have caught up with me, so I can't stay awake to watch my new movies (see yesterday)

Charley9

Bench
Best: Organised to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tomorrow, and i bought Napoleon Dynamite and 25 years of great origin tries and tackles on DVD...

Worst: It's cold today and i wish i could have stayed in bed.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
BEST: Ummmmm I'm alive....

WORST: My wife didnt get called into work so its officially "cleaning day" at our house.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: It's Friday, and I'm pushing the business casual policy here at work by wearing shorts - they are knee length but still... :D

Worst: I've been craving greasy food for the last couple of days but I refuse to indulge!!!

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Last day at work for 4 and a bit months and I have been showered with gifts from my co-workers!

Worst: I actually have to do some work before I leave!

Jedda

Juniors
Best - work is over for the day! and I flicked off my weekend shift to another co-worker.

Worst - been treated like crap by my fellow co-workers as we were short staffed while I was away on holiday and sick so they've had to do my work and now they are all a bit narky on it. (Geez, I hate working with women! :roll: )

~bedsy~

First Grade
Charley9 said:
Best: Organised to watch Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tomorrow
You will love it.

BEST: It's Friday and I went and saw CATCF again today.

WORST: Well don't really have a worst.

Stranger

Coach
Best : not much really.... had a motivational speeker come talk to us today.... kinda work...

Worst : Exams started today...

northey

First Grade
best: had to classes today

worst: saying good bye to my boy this arvo, he is off to syd for his birthday party.. birthday not until the 8th sept.. lol then mum and i went for a walk down the street about 10mins ago to get a video and there was my boy at the train station. he rang me and said i cna see you.... but i couldn't see him lol then when i did i wanted to run over to the train station and give him a hug, but i couldn't cause his train pulled in :( so i don't get to see him until monday, cause he gets back on sunday arvo and i am working on sunday arvo, which means i miss out on the game as well! :(

The Vern

Juniors
Best: Went to the Shihad and Cog concert. Was an awsome show

Worst: Had to set up a Telstra Bigpond account for my uncle. Just remindered my why i hate Bigpond so very much.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: its saturday and had a really really good sleep

worst: have to doa bio assessment task today but i really cant be bothered

les norton

First Grade
Best - Its riverfire tonight...gotta love that. Go Brisvegas!!

worst - not alot, for the first time in ages I feel like im back in control of my life!!

BUDERUS

Juniors
Best: Going to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory tonight :)

Worst: not being able to sleeping in :(

Status
Not open for further replies.