What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
BEST: it was a beautiful day and my sis rang me at 8am and we went for a walk and got back at 10:30am

WORST: going to campbelltown today to see relatives, lol only saw 2 of them, but that was enough!

Misanthrope

Staff member
Best: Got drunk whilst watching some entertaining games of league

Worst: This is my last can of booze :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ok - I'm guilty of it too, but I guess I'd best put a stop to off-topic conversation now. Let's convene in the Warrington thread.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: had a great time at RABK's bday bash
worst: really tired, had to work for 6 n a half hours on hardly any sleep and i feel realyl sick :(

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST - Went out and got absolutely trashed and had a wonderful time

WORST - My baby brother called at 7.30 to thank me for his birthday present, heh

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I'm still excited that I saw CATCF again. Plus my best friend will be back this week from Dubia (sp?) after being there in the Air Force for 4 months.

WORST: We couldn't use the free tix as it was after 5pm, I'm still sick and now have a cough, I couldn't get photo's of my art works printed, and I have to finish an essay.
Oh and Ross won SMIL #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.