What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

misty

Juniors
My day started out ok, let the dog out while I made a coffee next thing I hear is the dog screaming I ran out the front door and she had two mongral dogs attacking her I bolted out the gate one dog backed off but the other one was still at her so I let fly with an almighty kick right up its guts it let go long enough for Daisy to run away thats the good news the bad news is I broke my big toe as I only had slippers on I now have a very sore black toe......lifes a bitch sometimes!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST - Got both of the Fall Out Boy albums

WORST - Still stressing over where I'll be living next year

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I got to see my freind for the first time in 4 months, and I had today off. plus there is only 4 days until the holidays.

WORST: I don't want to have to wait 4 days.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Still on a high after my trip to the snow last weekend. Had the best time. I finally got to ride with people who are better than me - two guys who have been riding for 6 to 8 years. They love doing jumps so we spent Monday morning playing in the park. Landing the 7m flat box - I'm hooked!

Worst: No more snow till next year...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Today is over and my uac application is all fill out and ready to send off

WORST: Well I haven't really had a worst.

les norton

First Grade
Good luck TKR!! :D

Best - Very productive day...Might have a supervisor for my thesis next year in sports psychology. sooo far from what i wanted but im really looking forward to it.

Worst - nuttin'...

Risa

Bench
Best - Day is almost over...so sleepy

Worst - Having 4 hours or less sleep last night. I kept tossing and turning and it was annoying the crap out of me. I hope I can sleep better tonight!

the_knights_rule

First Grade
thanks les, im so happy to have gotten all my hard exams out of the way... not looking forward to getting a few of the marks back, with maths... the words failed miserably come to mind :lol:

BEST: I found VANS!!!! And in the colour i wanted too!! YAY lol and 2 more days of school
WORST: Having to do my IST assigment and my friend leaving for melbourne today!

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I'm not at theory today

WORST: I have bills to pay, as well as getting some grocerys and I still need enough money to get fuel to get to Port on Friday arvo, plus putting $41 on my credit card for bloddy UAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts