What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: IM FINISHED!!!!!!!!! yahooo!!! and im finished year 11

worst: apparently my maths class went really bad in the exam.... one of my friends who studied heaps and usually does fairly well got 40%................ dreading getting the mark back :lol: hello 10%!!

les norton

First Grade
Best - Went into city for a spot of shopping, going out to dinner with a mate tonight, taking the kids on vacation care roller skating tomorrow...:D

Worst - have to see my ex for 5 minutes tonight...isnt it amazing how the best can turn into the worst so quickly

(chin up stace....im sure you kicked arse!!! :D)

the_knights_rule

First Grade
:lol: im pretty sure it was mathematically impossible for me to pass .... see i can do maths!

ah well nothing i can do about it now... and it doesnt mean anything for next year so it doesnt matter, the parentals mite not see it that way though :lol:

northey

First Grade
omg today was my last day at school... muck up day!
we had a water fight which lasted like the whole day and i got drenched!!!

BEST: tomorrows last day of school, we had mufti today!
WORST: dam year 12 and muck up day! they waterbombed us... who knows what they're gonna do tomorrow :|......

the_knights_rule

First Grade
i wont be there for muck up day.. but i asked my friend in yr 12 what they are doing and they are having the usual water fight, they are gonna get a cow (god knows where from) and take it up a level cos cow apparently cant walk down stairs, they are gonna get cheapo toilets and basins and lots of random stuff and put it all out around the school, the guy that was elling me, his dad is a police man so he is getting him and a few others to stop the teachers cars from coming into the school, they are using some thing to write into the grass on the hill where they sit "year 12 2005" and they are planning on rounding up some poor yr 7 kids and tying them to a tree :lol:

sounds like an interesting day

RABK

Referee
Split knee.....not good....incredibly painful.

Glad to hear apart from that your alright.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: I have today off and it's only 1 week and 2 days until my birthday! :D

WORST: I have to clean my flat before I go away tomorrow for 2 weeks, then I have to unplug this computer to get fixed and pack my bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.