What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: Making it to the end of the week alive, eating and making chocolate crackles

Worst: One of my kids left today, I had to come home to have a cry, sh*t shifts for vacation care

bluesbreaker

Bench
Best: First surf of the new season :D

Worst: Realising how friggin cold the water is, it felt like I was going back through puberty :p. Oh yeah, crappy waves, offshories lasted a whole hour or so :(

northey

First Grade
BEST: it is wonderful day

WORST: everyone is busy today and there is no oe to hang out with,,,,, and i will prob end up having to wrk tonight and i don't want to!

BEST: Saw Dukes of Hazzard with my sister and went to my friends house this arvo
WORST: Dukes of Hazzard confused me!!!! It's quite weird.

The Vern

Juniors
Best: Got to spend the night on the piss with the very sexy Jamie.

Worst: Knowing he will end up with a real hot girl.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Wests won, and I had an awesome night out on the piss

WORST: Ben, Jamie, and Craig deciding they're funny. It's just a tragic event all round :p

northey

First Grade
best: waking matty up early this morning so i could give him his present before he went to syd. and taking my mum to a book launch and getting her drunk at it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.