What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: There is a Diva shop in Port Macquarie and I brought a braclet. I'm getting a cool cut and colour this arvo and it's 3 days till my birthday.

WORST: Don't have one.

BEST - fianlly finished painting my room, so I've got my computer plugged back in, my bed back where it should be, and all my crap unpacked out of boxes.

WORST - dog tired after three days of packing crap into boxes, painting, and unpacking crap out of boxes!

SUPER BEST (a new category) - going away this weekend for a drunken boys weekend with my two best mates. Friday night in Port Macquarie, Saturday night in Taree. All the spirit drinking, frenetic dancing and womanising that one man's body can handle in two days! Yay!

northey

First Grade
BEST: matt came over

WORST: i am so sick and sound like a fog horn, the movie that matt and i watched was crap and i could not follow it at all....and i still haven't done any study

~bedsy~

First Grade
astrogirl said:
bedsy - I love Diva!

My most recent purchase is a long beaded necklace :D Loving necklaces at the moment!
There's 2 in Newcastle.
I love it, If I had known earlier that they did gift vouchers I would have asked for one for my Birthday.. which by the way is 2 days away :D

BEST: Birthday's coming up, my hair looks fantastic.

WORST: I have to do the dishes... I swear mum only wants me home to make me do the housework.

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Got on the wrong bus (226) and then had to walk back to the bus stop, then I waited twenty minutes for the wrong bus (224) before finally finding a 225. As a consequence, I'm an hour later than I should've been

BEST: Work was a piece of piss, and I had a kick ass lunch

Andy

First Grade
BEST: A hot chick from the gym called me today and asked me out for a drink

BEST # 2: I said No because I have a wonderful girlfriend already.

BEST: NOTHING today has been SO boring!
WORST: It's SO windy... i'm being forced to go to the dam swannies parade tomorrow...lol and im really tired!!!

RABK

Referee
rock_on_knights said:
BEST: NOTHING today has been SO boring!
WORST: It's SO windy... i'm being forced to go to the dam swannies parade tomorrow...lol and im really tired!!!

LOL, give me a call and we'll catch up, i work right were the parade will stop. :p

Risa

Bench
Best: Went for a walk at lunch, had to get out of the office! Went on my usual walk to Paddies. And, tomorrow starts my 4 day weekend :D

Worst: Struggling to get out of bed at my usual 5.30am.

Charley9

Bench
Best: My new boss and i have an understanding that we both hate eachother equally and he rushed past me this morning to get to the stairs before me this morning and he stacked it! :D See, god was watching. That's why you should be nice to people lol. That and it's a long weekend! yay!

Worst: Nothing...yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.