What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Haha, could be a omen, promise not to become a Cowboys fan if they win and you meat some hunky Cowboy? :p

The Devil

Bench
BEST: Finally got my award and prize

WORST: Getting skipped in the section i was in, then when getting called up nearly tripped over before getting on stage, then receiving the wrong award

RABK

Referee
New Best: Bought $400 worth of new clothes and bought a $200 weights set. :D

Worst: It's a sunny day and it made my nose run like a leaking tap. :LOL:

Risa

Bench
Best: Sleeping in coz I had the day off. And not doing much today, except washing the car & going down the street, and am about to go hire out a dvd!

Worst: Nothing!

Charley9

Bench
rock_on_knights said:
WORST: went to the swannies parade and got crushed because there was so many people there
BEST: It was actually quite good.

i went to, they started just past my building, did you see the carlton draught guys??

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: It was my birthday on Saturday, my bro's on Sunday and I got lots of pressies.

WORST: It's bloody hot today.

Risa

Bench
BEST: It's a public holiday, love them!

WORST: It's so hot & dad woke me up with the lawn mower going this morning lol.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Still happy about my great long weekend. Went to the lawn party at the races at Randwick on Saturday. Got ridiculously trashed - spilled a whole glass of champagne on my ex (not sure if that was an "accident" or not?!? just kidding), fell over when leaving the track and also found a winning bet that I forgot to collect on. Shocker. Hung out in Newcastle with family yesterday.

Worst: Nothing!

northey

First Grade
BEST: ummm... it is a nice day

WORST: still feeling all yucky... and cause i have been eating none of them clothes fit LOL and my boy is being so annoying and giving me the sh!ts, sometimes i don't know why i bother

Parki

Bench
best : got some sleep last night, thank god
worst: its tuesday, i have to work, my head feels like its been hit with a sledgehammer, and im homesick

Status
Not open for further replies.