What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Going back to Newcastle tonight

WORST: I have to do the house work while my brother does nothing. Were also going all in one car so I will have to listen to dads sh*t cd's and crappy radio stations (my discman is in Newcastle). Plus he always gets the sh*ts on before we travel.... fun times ahead :roll:

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: The little one is exactly a month old today.. Every day spent with her is wonderful.

Worst: My hard drive died in my computer, so I took my computer to the store I purchased it from, and 2 hours and $235 later I have my computer working nicely again!

Charley9

Bench
best- I got a different job in my old department! which means no more bi-polar weird boss! yay.

Worst- It's gonna mean i go back to working 12-13 hour days...but at this point...i don't care! so it's not really a worst...yet...

Misanthrope

Staff member
WORST: Had to be up at 7.30am for a ten minute job interview

BEST: Saw Serenity, and it's rocketed into being one of my all time favourite movies.

Risa

Bench
Best: The day is over lol.

Worst: I think I'm coming down with something, I have this tickle in my throat and I'm sneezing. Fun times ahead, not!

Status
Not open for further replies.