What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

northey

First Grade
BEST: the feeling you get when you have been wearing heels and you take them off after a day of walking around...

WORST: spent too much money today!

astrogirl

First Grade
northey said:
BEST: the feeling you get when you have been wearing heels and you take them off after a day of walking around...
I agree! I was wearing stilettos all day on Saturday and it was such a struggle. The price you pay for wanting to wear fabulous shoes I guess!

astrogirl

First Grade
northey said:
LOL....but isn't the feeling you get when you take them off great?? lol
Yep. I was at the races and I had to take them off - was sooooo good to stand on the grass barefoot!

fairy - 75 kids?!? :O

garden fairy

Juniors
Two words: Vacation Care

...when parents can't be bothered to spend time with their children...

(apologies to any parents who want to spend time with their children, but can't...just seems kids in my area go because their parents have better things to do...)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Hehe, I'm under Emma, hehe.

BEST: Got a job, got to see Firefly (after seeing Serenity yesterday)

WORST: Running out of food. Thank God for the above point.

Charley9

Bench
best: Counting down until i get my old job back. And 69 days until Green Day.

Worst. I woke up and swore it was saturday this morning and i'm really bored. Need lots of coffee to stay awake today.

les norton

First Grade
Best - felt like I lost my gym mojo but I cained myself today so heres to hoping its back.

Worst - i have to work twice.

*melliez*

Juniors
Best: Mikaylah has finally gone to sleep after she was fighting it for hours this morning, and Troy isn't at home, so I have peace and quiet!

Worst: I'm bored cause I don't know what to do. I guess I can't have it both ways can I?

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Watched "Don Juan Demarco" today, it's a pretty good movie, and funny. Plus my brother is safely in America... well Anaheim (sp?)... I can't wait to "Lion King" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" stuff from Disney Land

WORST: It's hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.