What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Co-hosted my mate's radio show, got a free bus ride, bumped into the girl I like, and got 'work' off

WORST: Tired, because I got up early for the radio

the_knights_rule

First Grade
yeah, i often go home with a few mystery bumps :lol: ive got plenty today and stupid blisters on my feet and i had to walk all the way home with them

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: It's my two-year anniversary with my boyfriend today, and I'm going to Newcastle to surprise him at work, then we're heading off to Port Stephens tomorrow for the weekend. Can't wait!

Worst: I had a 3000-word History assignment due today for uni...I didn't get finished till about 1pm...and I'm still not happy with it. Had to drive to Kenso to drop it in, and got stuck in major traffic on the M5 on the way back...

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: I signed up for boot camp yesterday!

Worst: Bit worried I'll make an idiot of myself at boot camp - I'm not that fit atm and it's with workmates!

astrogirl

First Grade
Another best: Wearing new shoes today :D Saw them at Zomp yesterday and I couldn't resist. They are very high, black, round toe heels :D

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: just a nice day, had a nice sleep
worst: its nearing the end of the hols... i have a huge assignment to do and a book to read and i have to go to a meeting at work this arvo.... about fries :lol: riverting stuff!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Finally got motivated to look for a new job. At my sister's place using her computer to get started :D

Worst: No msn - but I guess that's good too - less distractions!

Risa

Bench
Best: Finally finished reading my book and it ended well!

Worst: Being in bed yesterday & most of today with a cold/flu. I haven't hardly been eating anything and been just reading & sleeping. I had to cancel something with a friend today as well because I just felt miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts