What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: slept in on the last day on my hols and chatting to my friend that was in bali for a few hours
worst: school tomorrow and finsihing an assessment thats due tomorrow.... how rude of the teachers to give me soemthing due first day back :lol:

Razor

Coach
Best - Got off work early due to a bomb threat made in the shopping centre I work at
Worst - Work again tomorrow

garden fairy

Juniors
BEST: Had a fantastic weekend in Port Stephens, did lots of shopping, got great pressies and just generally relaxed. Managed to get in some house-hunting in Newcastle yesterday.
WORST: Had to come home this morning :( and I have work this afternoon...

Parki

Bench
WORST: Had to come home this morning and I have work this afternoon...

ditto..... I had such a good weekend in Newcastle, going to darby street fair and mattara, and just generally relaxing..... god i hate sydney so much, im so looking forward to moving back to newy next year

the_knights_rule

First Grade
worst: went back to school

best: was meant to have a book read by today for english but i havent opened it and the teacher didnt care, finished my big assessment task last night, i didnt get 10% in my maths exam like i had expected.... still didnt pass but i didnt get 10% :lol: and we got a new exchange student from germany. she speaks really good english but i thought id show her my german speaking skills and said 'i have a blue pen' in german for some reason its the only thing i can remember in german) :lol:

Samwise

Bench
Best - 5pm and i'm about to go home

Worst - Nothing going right on the work front. A massive campaign which took me a whole week to compile, the client isn't booking at all. A campaign we had booked weeks ago was accidentally cancelled by a tv rep, and the new government Industrial relations campaign is taking precedence over ads I booked ages ago, so we are getting kicked out of shows left, right and centre.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Left TAFE early and got free stretched canvas frames.

WORST: There is 7 weeks of TAFE left and as well as doing my majors drawing and painting, I have an essay, presentation and 5 reviews due for theory :shock:

Risa

Bench
Best: Layed in bed pretty much all day

Worst: Was sick again, had to go to the doctors. I have a virus, sucky.

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Gorgeous day!

Worst: Found out that I am working on a new client... with a guy at work who has a crush on me. Not interested in him at all, so this s_cks.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: The day is over.

WORST: I have theory tomorrow and I'm having trouble getting this review fnished, I want to have 2 finished by the end of the week.

northey

First Grade
BEST: it is a great day. went to lunch with a mate of mine

WORST: need to study..... i hate study.... need credit

Risa

Bench
Best: Actually ate properly today, well sort of, but I did finish my meal!

Worst: Still got the annoying cough, but I'm back at work.

Jedda

Juniors
Worst - have pinched a nerve in my back.

Best - scored a week off from both jobs - don't really know what to do with all this free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts