What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: got to come home at 12:30:D i love wednesday, yr12's dont have to do sport so we can go home and "study" .... whichof course i have been doing ;-)

worst:homework and its raining

northey

First Grade
BEST: sleeping and i got credit

WORST: avoiding my boy, and then realising that he noticed i was avoiding him

FUNNY: went to the pub to use the ATM and as i was walking out, my boss was walking in, he looked at me like why are you in the pub?? LOL

northey

First Grade
as of 10:29am

BEST: well. today is a bright sunny day. had a sleep in. got a job offer, just need to send them my Cv thingo! so excitied, cause it is good money, more than i am getting now, but the down side is that it is a harder job than what i do now. But i will still be able to do my job that i have now, cause it is at night and this job is during the day! here is the worst thing about it..... means i will have no weekend time... none at all....:(....

WORST: still need to study. woke up with a bleeding nose

les norton

First Grade
congrats on the job offer!!:D

Best - ummm....had really good cake last night. The welsh Lady in brissie rocks!!!!

Worst - my life is far too complicated and I just keep adding to it.

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: At home today and re-newed my season tickets in bay 6.

WORST: I'm trying to write 2 reviews at once and there was nothing at the Newcastle library on feminist art for my essay.

garden fairy

Juniors
BEST: I'm getting stuff DONE; I managed to score a really good deal for a week away in Coffs Harbour - can't wait!; got a great mark on an assignment I spent an hour on; one of my kids came in today with a self-constructed mullet, which gave me the biggest laugh

WORST: I'm exhausted, running on air and not much else - I need a holiday. Got another really hard psych assignment to do, as well as study for exams which are in 2 weeks. Stressed!

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Was able to watch the entire series of 'Firefly'. Am now 100% behind everyone who was raging about its cancellation.

WORST: Rent, phone bill, and all that jazz due

RABK

Referee
astrogirl said:
Best: Not much today

Worst: Increasingly feeling like I need a career change

You got a new best i bet. ;-)

Best: Myself and Chris ran into the gorgeous Cathy (Astrogirl) in the city after work down at broadway. She looked that stunning i didn't recognize her at first. :p Nice to see you Cathy and no problems about the lift, you left some computer paperwork in the car btw.

Charley9

Bench
Best- my icy cold boost juice...mmmmmm boost juice.

Worst- This Knights Survivor challenge is giving me a brain hemorrhage...

astrogirl

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
You got a new best i bet. ;-)

Best: Myself and Chris ran into the gorgeous Cathy (Astrogirl) in the city after work down at broadway. She looked that stunning i didn't recognize her at first. :p Nice to see you Cathy and no problems about the lift, you left some computer paperwork in the car btw.
Ooops, along with my lunch container. Which, if I recall correctly, hasn't been washed yet.

Sorry :oops:

RABK

Referee
Charley9 said:
Best- my icy cold boost juice...mmmmmm boost juice.

I know, how good is that sh*t! I love Passion Mango, i get one every day with my lunch.

lol Cathy, i'l lwash it and return it next time i see you. :)

RABK

Referee
:oops:

Sometimes the things i have in common with you and Dilly freak me out....there's just to much.

Charley9

Bench
Red and Blue Knight said:
:oops:

Sometimes the things i have in common with you and Dilly freak me out....there's just to much.

it's like the good twin and the bad twin...

(I'm the good twin by the way)

RABK

Referee
I saw that bit in white! :sto:

If you must know, i'm the one who invented that trick on these forums....trying to beat me with my own brain child! :O

You bet your ass i'm bad... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.